Widgets Kitties - cycle buddies

awww topaz...you must be a very proud mummy he is such a cutie! you must be so pleased with your photos!

aww how cute? :kiss: he looks a right little poser! bet he enjoyed it.

menageriemom, :happydance: yay to the pos opk, looks like you will be busy for a few days now, iv still not got a pos opk, i know i cant dtd but im still checking for ov so i have an idea whats going on,

well it looks like we are all one month closer to our bfps girls :winkwink: we will all get there, i know sometimes it feels like its never gonna happen, but im sure it will for all of us,

babybear have you started using your opks yet? its really addictive :blush:

sorry to hear dh is going away redrose, are you holding off on the clomid this month?

gl to everyone :kiss:

hi bumski...i think i would do the same, still check to see when you ov even though you cant dtd.

yes i have starting using my opks and yes i agree very addictive. i did one yesterday and one just now which were negative (very faint test lines) so hoping for a positive in the next few days :happydance:

sian - any news you must be 13dpo by now?

yes bumski i would still check aswell at least you will know where you are in your cycle :)

u aint got long now before you can test and get some positives babybear :)

i cant wait till i can test again lol AF is really driving me insane this month its so painful, its my first since ive had the Ovarian Drilling & boy dont i know it :((

good luck to all the ladies testing

Thanks bumski :)

My test line is now darker than the control line... DH should be home in about a 1/2 hour so it's time to :sex:

redrose I'm also curious how it's going for you... I am really interested in the supplements you are using!!

Any news SarahJane?

Wow Topaz you have one cute baby. Love his blue eys.

Yes Bumski I was going to use them and fly down to him on the week ends:haha: but not sure yet. I have them with me got them filled last month just in case doc decided to change her mind I was not going to take any chances this time.:haha:

Well Menagerie I am taking a lot of supplements now that I am not going to be doing the clomid and the trigger shot this month. I was taking them all before but doctor told me to stop just a month before we started the clomid so I was off everything last cycle.
Maybe I should PM you tell you everything I am on it is a long story and a long list but all are vitamins.

sorry to hear af is so bad babydust, hopefully she will leave soon xx
dont forget to post i pic babybear when you get that nice strong line :winkwink:

i would def do that redrose, go catch him whenever you get the chance hun

how is everyone doing? oh its the weekend again!!! YAY! :happydance:
i think me and DH are off to the cinema tonight, some scary film has just come out so off to watch that
whats everyone else up to?

not much this weekend, going to microchip someones dog this afternoon and then tom going to my donors and then sunday dinner at my parents

not much this weekend, going to microchip someones dog this afternoon and then tom going to my donors and then sunday dinner at my parents

mmmm, making me hungry, i think sunday dinner is a must!!

WEll I will be painting a house all weekend and then off to my real job on sunday afternoon (I hate this job if it wasn't for me going back to school I would not do it) :cry:. If I could paint all day for money I would but I tried that but cant conform to what the deals want so that is bad news.

yes bumski i hope she leaves soon too :) `

well im off bowling tonight :D

hope you have a good night at the cinema, what film is it your going to watch bumski?

mmmmm sunday dinner xx

yes bumski will post some pics when i get a strong positive opk...if i can figure out how to do it!! enjoy the cinema!

babydust hope af is over for you soon and have fun bowling!

hope everyone has a lovely weekend...i am going out for cocktails tonight with some friends, having a couple of drinks while i still can! might be the last chance i get for 9 months fx'd!!

:dust:

redrose if you wouldn't mind typing some of it out when you are free I'd love to know! I've just started taking basic multi vitamins for the first time in my adult life and I can notice a difference!

DH has to work all weekend :( damn (American) football games.... his deli is just next to the stadium. I'll be working all weekend too and hopefully enjoying this much nicer weather!

I am a wimp, so no scary movies in a theater for me!! :wacko:

yes bumski will post some pics when i get a strong positive opk...if i can figure out how to do it!! enjoy the cinema!

babydust hope af is over for you soon and have fun bowling!

hope everyone has a lovely weekend...i am going out for cocktails tonight with some friends, having a couple of drinks while i still can! might be the last chance i get for 9 months fx'd!!

:dust:

thanks hun :)

enjoy your night hun :) mmm cocktails, yes fx'd for you this month :)

My update.

Got my peak today as predicted so I am getting more and more convinced I may be "normal"!! Yay.:happydance:

If this month doesn't work I will do my temps properly next month but looks like I have a pretty standard 28 day cycle, ov on cd 14/15ish and 13/14 ish day luteal phase. So why the heck am I not pregnant after 5 cycles when we BD at the right time every month?

Having a grumpy and negative day today. (maybe the hormones?) Just seems so unfair that there are so many people out there who don't even want a baby but get pregnant really easily. (I also wonder why we wasted so much money on protection before TTC) :dohh: *RANT OVER*

Topaz, Callum is totally gorgeous, you must be a very proud mummy
OPK looked great Menagerie, fingers crossed your relaxed approach this month will have done the trick
Bumski - what film? My brother in law has just composed a music soundtrack for a horror movie which has just been released.
babybears - cocktails sound fab, much classier than the pints of cider I was drinking last night *big headaches*
babydust - hope bowling was fun and you won (I am awful at bowling!)
Big hugs to all and hope you are all well

Sar xo

My update.

Got my peak today as predicted so I am getting more and more convinced I may be "normal"!! Yay.:happydance:

If this month doesn't work I will do my temps properly next month but looks like I have a pretty standard 28 day cycle, ov on cd 14/15ish and 13/14 ish day luteal phase. So why the heck am I not pregnant after 5 cycles when we BD at the right time every month?

Having a grumpy and negative day today. (maybe the hormones?) Just seems so unfair that there are so many people out there who don't even want a baby but get pregnant really easily. (I also wonder why we wasted so much money on protection before TTC) :dohh: *RANT OVER*

Topaz, Callum is totally gorgeous, you must be a very proud mummy
OPK looked great Menagerie, fingers crossed your relaxed approach this month will have done the trick
Bumski - what film? My brother in law has just composed a music soundtrack for a horror movie which has just been released.
babybears - cocktails sound fab, much classier than the pints of cider I was drinking last night *big headaches*
babydust - hope bowling was fun and you won (I am awful at bowling!)
Big hugs to all and hope you are all well

Sar xo

awww big hugs sarah :hugs:

ive been feeling like that too lately, about people been able to have them when they dont even want them arghhhh :dohh:

hehe no i never won at bowling boyfriend did, lol :)

i hope you get your bfp soon hun f'xd for this month chick :winkwink:

keep thinking positive i know sometimes its hard

Oh, I know what you mean about the money on protection Sarah.... I feel silly about it too. I was always so paranoid about becoming pregnant as well!

There are TV shows here in the US called 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom about teens that end up pregnant... some of them only had sex once! I know that's all it takes for some but still hard to believe. And some (well, most) of them are TERRIBLE parents! The last Teen Mom episode showed a mother totally ignoring her upset and crying toddler after she told her boyfriend to "get out" and then told her daughter "look, daddy's leaving us again!" That stuff makes me so mad!! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->