Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

hey bumski, thanks for coming to say hi!

MW appt went ok, just questions about health, med history and my previous pregnancy and labour. i am low risk so i wont get any special treatment she said!! just have to sit around and wait for my 12 week scan now. should come in the post next week and i can wait to know when its going to be so i can count down the days!!

i'm feeling good which is great!

hope you do join us soon bumski x

Hiya,

I had my scan today and I'm so relieved, my babe is in the right place with a strong little heart beat. :happydance: Due date given 21st June 2011 the summer solstic, how cool! :thumbup:

Got another scan next week, because they noticed some free fluid next to my ovary. Said that they are not worried, but just being cautious, which is reassuring after my ectopic.

Hope everyone is well? Haven't been on since the weekend so I'm still catching up.

Love and hugs.

L.x

Great picture glad all is well :hugs:

glad it went well, not long really until your 12 week scan now :happydance:
iv just had my final appointment at the hospital today and they have refused me clomid, :growlmad: so looks like its down to my ovaries now to work on their own, im very determined now, well im trying.
i like keeping an eye on how you lot are doing, it takes my mind of waiting around :winkwink:

Hi Ladies,

How are we all doing? Thanks for checking in on us Bumski, can't wait til you join us. :thumbup:

Had my first MW appt on wed, just had the usual questions about health ect. I've to go to the anti-natal unit on 20th for my initial blood tests. She said i would have consultant-led care because of my ectopic, but if everything goes okay, they might sign me off to have midwife-led care.

Got another scan today, just to check out the free fluid round my ovary that they saw last time. i'll ask for a new scan pic and post it later. :happydance: Think after today, my next scan will be my 12 week scan.

Morning sickness still lasting all day! I've taken to wearing travel sickness bands in a bid to ease it a bit - ginger nuts work too, but don't want to eat too many biscuits. :haha:

hope the sickness subsides soon for you glasgowgal, and GL at your scan today, will have a sneaky look later :flower:

Hi Ladies,

My scan on friday went well, although they're still not sure what it is floating near my ovary. They have said they're not worried about it as long as i'm not in any pain or have any bleeding. Didn't get a new pic, cos the dr was a bit scary and didn't want to ask for one.:haha: I'll just have to wait for my 12 week pic.

Today is the first day in 3 weeks that i don't feel sick :happydance: I'd forgotton what normal felt like. Got all my housework done and got some christmas presents for my mum, niece, nephew and hubby - i'm on a roll:dance: I feel like superwoman. :haha:

Hope you're all having a fab weekend!

:hugs:

L.x

Hi Raz,

Hope everything went well with your scan today.

Love

L.x

Hey Girls, Just wanted to pop in to see how everyone is doing and its nice to see this thread here in First Tri :)

how is everyone ?

how did your 1st appt go at dr's babybears?

hope your scan went well raz, :)

Well its great news had my scan and everything was fine and looked good. Saw the HB flicking away as well which was wonderful to see. I have a scan picture but wont out it on as its really just a blob with a smaller blob next to it!! They said i am about 5+5 but i think i will keep with the LMP date until my 12 week scan as i know things can change so much from about 6 weeks.

wooooop im so glad everything went well for you raz, im so happy for you :) :hugs:

Hey hun welcome! Its been a bit quiet on here of late x

Congratulations Topaz!!! :happydance: Welcome to the thread.:thumbup:

How are you feeling?

:hugs:

L.x

no symptoms really, feel sick today but think its cos im congested with this cold.

4 weeks today, will be happier when i ve a few more weeks under my belt

Hope you feel better! I hate getting the cold - it always attacks my eyes and i can barely see for about three days. :growlmad:

I am nine weeks tomorrow. Can't wait until my next scan.

L.x

hey ladies, sorry i havent been around for a while, had no internet!

congrats topaz!! soooo pleased for you :happydance: its so exciting there are so many of us in this thread now!!

raz thats great you have seen the hb on your scans, so happy for you :flower:

i am feeling quite anxious, just cant wait until my 12 week scan...roll on 1st Dec! i just want to relax and know that everything is as it should be and i just cant wait to tell everyone :happydance:

i saw my midwife again today and she just wrote down all the notes and asked about my previous pregnancy. checked my bp..which is high so hoping it goes down and checked my urine and she said there were white blood cells in it which could mean infection! so she said get cranberry juice, then i told her i was vegetarian and she said to drink oj before meals to help the iron be absorbed, then she said i should take a multivitamin supplement to make sure i get everything i need!! so sent hubby off to the shop...came back with juice and pregnacare :flower:

how are you all feeling, i am ok...had an emotional day yesterday, just couldnt stop crying and i dont even know why i was upset!?! crazy pregnancy hormones starting to kick in. also i already have a mini bump emerging hehe its funny! i will upload a pic soon.

Claire :kiss: xxx

here is my mini bump...very proud of it hehe :happydance:

Attachments

• 899.jpg
    899.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 7
Loving your mini bump!!! Don't have one yet, but can't wait to get one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics