Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

I dont have a bump yet either just a bloaty belly!!!

thanks girls, it just sort of popped out in the last week. very difficult at work trying to hide it...i'm wearing lots of big cardigans at the mo! i guess its because its my 2nd? i didnt show this early with my DD x

Hi Ladies,

How are you all? I'm feeling good this week - morning sickness has really eased off. :happydance: Got my booking appt with my MW tomorrow, then should get my 12wk scan appt in the post. I'm really hoping to have it before 3rd Dec; I'm going home to see my family and we're dying to tell everyone, but we want to wait until after the scan. Plus it would be great to have a new scan pic to show to everyone.

:hug:

L.x

hey glasgow gal, glad you are feeling good.

My sickness isn’t so bad now. I didn’t feel very well weds afternoon and all day yesterday so I had the day off work but I caught a bug from my hubby but it was horrible because I was so achey and tired but couldn’t take any painkillers so just suffered and slept all day. Feeling a lot better today.

One thing I have noticed is I am already getting extremely fussy with food. I only fancy certain things and I have gone off quite a few things that I usually like! Very annoying! My bbs have suddenly got huge...DH noticed that…typical!

My 12 week scan is 1st Dec, I can’t wait! Just want to see that little heartbeat. Then I will be able to get excited and tell everyone yay :)

Hope you get your scan appt through soon hun.

Is everyone else ok? xxx

Hiya,

Got my booking appt through today - it's on 3rd December. :thumbup: I'm so chuffed that i'll have my 12 wks scan pic to show my family when i go home. :happydance: We don't want to tell anyone until we've had the scan, so the fact that i'll be scanned before i go home, means i can tell everyone in person, rather than having to do it by phone.

I went to my second appt with my midwife on saturday and had my checks & bloods done. She's really nice! I've heard so many horror stories about cheeky, bossy midwives that i was dreading getting one that i didn't get on with, but she really is lovely. She spent loads of time with me explaining procedures, as i am under consultant-led care, for now, & went through all the different tests we can have etc.

I'm beginning to feel more relaxed now and allowing myself to enjoy and be more excited about my pregnancy, which after two losses isn't easy, but i'm getting there. I even joined the Boots parenting club, where you get loads of vouchers, free stuff and extra points when you buy baby stuff. :thumbup:

So how are you all doing? Do you like your midwife?

:hugs:

L.x

thats great news hun...really pleased you can tell everyone in person and show them scan pics.

i quite like my midwife, but we are moving house end of jan so i will be in a slightly different postcode area so i think i will have a different one :( its a shame but hope shes nice aswell.

i am feeling fed up at the mo, i just want to have my scan and see the little heart beating because i havent had one yet i just cant get excited until i know everything is ok. roll on 1st Dec!! xxx

I can't imagine having to wait until the booking appt, i'd have needed a straight jacket. I've had two scans and i still can't wait until the next one. Not long to go now though, this time next week it'll only be one more sleep away! :happydance:

L.x

i havent the will power to wait til 12 weeks, cant wait til the 16th for my early scan.

are number are gonna be increaseing soon girls, check out our ttc thread

i am going crazy waiting but because i am 'low risk' and had no probs with previous pregnancy or conceiving, they just offered me the routine 12 week scan. just over a week to wait now :)

wow really i need to look at the ttc thread...how exciting!!! xxx

Hiya,

Was just having a look at the cycle thread, haven't been on for ages and was amazed at what i'd missed - we've got three more :bfp: :thumbup: What a lucky thread - it's those kittens, they're our lucky charm.

Babybears - Only 3 days to go until your scan :happydance: Let us know how it goes. I can't wait til Friday, we're so excited!!! :happydance:

How are you feeling Topaz? Have you met your midwife yet?

L.x

not yet. i see her a week on tue. looking forward to it, might feel more real then.

Not too long to wait. I was dreading meeting my midwife - we don't have much luck with nice midwives in my family, but she is really nice - I like her. Had two appointments with her now. Got an appt in the antinatal clinic after my scan on friday to have my cubs bloods taken, but i don't think it'll be my midwife this time.

L.x

wow you ve seen her early then.
as this is my second i dont get many appointments with the midwife.

i am getting very excited now...only 3 more sleeps until the scan! and glasgow gal you only have 5 sleeps! not long to wait now xxx

Got my MW appointment on 14th Dec and dating scan on 21st dec so will be a busy couple of weeks here with xmas as well.

How is everyone doing? Oh and how is going to find out the sex??

You girls are so lucky you are right at your scan dates! I bet you can't wait to see :)

As I mentioned on the other thread we're planning on trying to keep the sex unknown until birth, but I don't blame anybody that wants to find out!

I'm hoping my doctor is nice .... when DH gets home today we're making the calls to set up my first appointment, likely just to confirm pregnancy.

I cant wait to find out what we are having, i think it will make it more real for us both. :)

Are you hoping for a gender in particular Rachel? Any intuitions?

Well i would love a boy but after all the hassle to get here i just want a healthy baby at the end of it!

With all the trouble being caused i think its going to be a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->