Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

I want to find out. infact i ve ordered a urine gender prediction test. but its gonna take ages to come

We are going to go for a private scan at about 18-19 weeks maybe a bit before to find out :happydance:

Toying with having a 4d scan as well as the gender scan is only £40 and we didnt have the private scan last week in the end so saved the £25 . . .

I want to find out. infact i ve ordered a urine gender prediction test. but its gonna take ages to come

We have the Intelligender kit here for $25-$30... it always sits next to the pregnancy tests at the drug stores! Not too well rated either, but in the one instance I saw somebody use it it was correct.

Waiting for the insurance company to call me back (and "about 10 minutes" has turned into 20)... they've been closed since last Wednesday so they are backed up I'm sure.

Appointment at 9:30 tomorrow morning to confirm pregnancy and send in the insurance papers... ugh stress!

Appointment at 9:30 tomorrow morning to confirm pregnancy and send in the insurance papers... ugh stress!

:bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take this huge smile off my face now, menageriemom!!!! :happydance: I'd do my happy dance IRL but it would be more of a waddle at this point (it won't be much longer until you're sporting a cute bump that makes you waddle too!!)

Thank you so much Widget!! :hugs:
SarahJane and I got our BFP the same day!

I was nervous about the test so I took my last digi and it popped up "Pregnant" in less than 30 seconds so I'm pretty excited now :happydance:

We aren't going to find out the sex, we didnt with DD either. I would like to have a boy so we had one of each but I really don't mind...just want a healthy baby.

It's so exciting that so many of us have our BFP now...only a couple more to go!!

xxx

We are going to go for a private scan at about 18-19 weeks maybe a bit before to find out :happydance:

Toying with having a 4d scan as well as the gender scan is only £40 and we didnt have the private scan last week in the end so saved the £25 . . .

im having them all, as i ve bought a scan package so get 4 scans throughout pregnancy and then a photoshoot of baby.

i got the gender marker, if its wrong you get a refund and was only £19.99 so thought it was worth doing it for fun.

only think is amazon says it will be delivered between 7th and 29th dec

Wow, what a morning! The first place we went to (my appointment) saw my husband's proof of income and wanted $60 for a urine test!! Hell no! I went down to an office downtown by the city's college and got a free urine test and a confirmation letter that I was pregnant.

The first place said we couldn't apply for the insurance that will cover us until we were denied by the lower level of insurance, so we sat in the Department of Human Services for 2 hours and were given a phone interview on December 9th. They can take up to 45 days to approve or deny you after that, but I believe we can get "presumptive eligibility" for those days, so I can see the doctor.

If we're denied, we then can apply for the other insurance, again which can take up to a month. We'll get through it and see a doctor either way but it's just horribly frustrating.
/rant

Anyway... how is everybody feeling? Can't wait til you all can share scan photos! :happydance:

blimey that sounds like a lot of hassle.

thank goodness for the nhs

yes that sounds like a nightmare...i know we all moan about the nhs but im very glad that we have it here!

my scan is tomorrow...eeek! scared, excited, nervous!! xxx

Yay! Only one more sleep for you and three more sleeps for me.:happydance:

We don't want to find out the sex - it's our first so we're excited about the surprise.

:hugs:

L.x

I don't mean to gripe a ton about it, I just can't get a damn clear answer about ANYTHING over the phone, and apparently I'm calling India every time I'm trying to find out about state insurance :x
But things will fall into place.

So you girls farther along.. any semblance of a bump yet? :winkwink:
I've already got a bit of a tummy so I won't likely show until a little farther along.

Wooooohoooooo I found the group!

Now need to read to catch up...

Hope everyone is well xx

hey ladies, i had my scan today :happydance: it was amazing! everything is fine...yipee! and I am actually 12+5 so my due date is 10th June!

they did allsorts after the scan though...took about 5 tubes of blood to test for all different things, a urine sample and had to do a self swab test for chlamydia!! didnt have to do that last time!

Soooo excited :happydance: not long for you ladies to wait for yours now. glasgow gal only 2 sleeps!!

xxx

Attachments

• 12 week scan.pdf
    479.9 KB · Views: 9
awe baby looks fab.
and yay for being 5 days ahead, only 2 days til 2nd tri.

well i ve fallen twice today, thankfully not on my tummy but i ve got a nice bruise on my back from falling getting in to the car.

oh no beth! hope your ok...do you have awful weather? its ok down south at the mo, just very cold. hope your ok x

Beautiful scan photos Claire!!! You must be so proud :)

Beth I hope you are ok!! Be careful out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->