Wii u

twinklestar25

Reaction score
Hi is anyone else looking at getting one of these this Christmas? anyone know best prices these are likely to go to if they will go on sale anywhere or if I'm just best getting one sooner rather than later? I've only just found out about them, was looking for the wii for my son and have seen this is the latest one, but looks like it's been around since 2012 so not sure if that will make a difference on its popularity for Christmas and the price. Thanks if anyone has any ideas x

following as i'm planning to get one for xmas but unsure if to wait for black friday etc.

i remember last year or year before the premiums went down to £170 ish which is what there selling the basic packs for atm.

I have just brought one from tesco as I have 20% discount at the moment, worked out at just under £200. Do you have any clubcard vouchers due as the boost starts on the 2nd November? ?? X

Thanks yes I have about £12 but expecting a few more next week, hoping to double up to £40 I used the rest on days out vouchers for passes for trentham gardens for the year. Can vouchers be used on Black Friday? It would be fantastic if they dropped to 170 then used vouchers too, wondering if it's risky waiting till then but if they've been out a few years they might not sell out...

Definitely wait until Black Friday. Not sure about the voucher situation for certain, but you can use Clubcard Boost vouchers towards sale items so I can't see why not.

Look out on Amazon and Game too.

I would consider how long you expect to have it for - its predicted they will give up on this console late next year, so new game availability will end up reducing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->