Wii & Wii Fit for sale - PIC NOW UPLOADED

moondrops

Call me Sally!
Reaction score
I have the Wii, & balance board plus extras such as the yoga mat & protective bag the only other game i have is Wii Play, i DON'T have the wii fit game though, i have the box but not the disc, it can be purchased for reaaally cheap off amazon/ebay though i guess x

Picture including everything for sale:

Attachments

• SDC10944.jpg
    SDC10944.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 17
how much would is the wiii fit if u will sell it on its own and have got the board too x

How much are you looking for for both?xx

Hi girls i will take £80.00 for everything, pick up or i could arrange a courier at your expense to deliver to you :flower:

Hi
Very Interested. I live in Derby- where do you live. Have you got the wii fit board with this and is this included?
Thanks xxxx

would you sell the wii fit on its own?

Hi
Very Interested. I live in Derby- where do you live. Have you got the wii fit board with this and is this included?
Thanks xxxx

I live in Ilkeston, the wii fit board is included in the sale :)

I would think about selling the wii fit board separately but would prefer to sell them as a pair, if they don't sell together i will sell the wii fit as one item :winkwink:

hi
i would be interested, is it still for sale?

Yup, trying to sell it over here before i have to resort to ebay! x

If you are willing to sell wii fit and board/yoga mat seperately, let me know how much plus courier to london please as i'm definately interested, but already have a wii console..... Desperately want the wii fit for the kids (let alone me!!!)

Actually, my OH has just said if you can do the lot posted for £85 then he'll have it..... Pm me if that's any good for you hun :flow:

I am, delivery is quite steep if you want it insured for up to £100.00 next day delivery it costs around £20.00, i think it's £15.00 for up to £50 though x Delivery is based on parcelforces prices i could check with royal mail but i'm guessing they will be more expensive x

Thank you! So how much would you want in total?! Going to try and persuade OH now haha! X

I will take £95 hun and pay the extra for postage myself. I could always package it up and take it to the post office to see how much it would cost to send with Royal Mail? x

try my hermes for postage they are one of the cheapest

its ok someone sent me something with them and they really good company and cheap too.

Will chat to OH tonight and try and get him to pay! Definintely interested though! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->