Will this ever happen?

LilyInk

Reaction score
So AF is here again and my emotional rollercoaster ride continues. It feels like you ride a high for the TWW just to come crashing down at the end when AF arrives and you have to accept the fact that you have to start all over again. It's hard and does hurt.

It's back to tracking every tiny little thing hoping that all is right with timing so you can conceive the bundle of joy you so desperately want. This is so hard. Hard for me and my husband. He doesn't go through so many emotions but still feels the disappointment when it doesn't happen.

After trying TTC for several months now we are just hoping that maybe we might be lucky enough to get our wish for Christmas. How nice would that be?

We both saw a shooting star the other night and both made a wish and I know what my wish was and I am pretty sure I know what his was too.

The emotional roller coaster is one tough ride and for all of you going through it I hope that we all get our wish. I hope it happens.

I know exactly how you feel... Just awful.
I am 12dpo ATM with BFNs and think I'm out for this month... Each month I get so excited and then so upset. And when I have experienced a BFP, it's turns into a chemical or a mc.
Hubby's best friend had a baby about 3 months ago, and it has really made DH more upset about not having any success so far.

I hope you get your Christmas wish.
X

It feels like everyone around me is getting pregnant or having babaies. My best friend had an oops earlier this year, SHe was on the pill and using condoms and still got pregnant and here we are trying all we can and still no success. Everywhere I go I see people who are pregnant or have young babies. It is so hard. I am only just CD2 and am starting the whole cycle again and it hurts. I'm hoping this is our month.
Wishes do come true right?

I totally understand hon, every month there's wishful thinking, even when I promise myself I won't. The 2ww is so emotionally exhausting, I continuously feel pregnant then AF comes like clockwork despite military timing and all the vitamins in the world! It took 3 cycles to get my dd, 5 to conceive my angel baby and we 're now in cycle 4 ttc again. That makes 12 cycles in 3 years I've been doing this and I still don't know better than to get my hopes up!! It will happen for you though. Just have faith xx

Thank you. The TWW is the killer it all and after waiting and hoping for the two weeks the downer when AF hits is like a gun shot to the head and heart. It shatters your heart into a thousand pieces yet I still hold onto so much hope each TWW. Fingers crossed it happens soon for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->