Will you be my bump buddy? Due march 5th

emzi

Pregnant- 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi all,

Would love to have a bump buddy to help me through the coming weeks. Anyone else due around 5th march and would like to be my buddy?

Hi Emzi, im due around the 4th March if you wanna be buddies x

Also, have you joined the March Mummy's Tread? there are loads of us on there and if you have any questions or are worried about anything the girls are really helpful x

Thanks L82 would love to x

According to internet calculators, I'm due March the 5th...

I have an appt with my Gyno on Friday so maybe I'll get a more accurate reading then.

im due 7th march could all change when i have my scan lol

According to internet calculators, I'm due March the 5th...

I have an appt with my Gyno on Friday so maybe I'll get a more accurate reading then.

thats when i thougght i was due until i went dr's :haha:

So cute to resurrect this thread.

As I sit here with my gorgeous son (born a few days early on Feb 28th), it's nice to be reminded of how, this time last year, I could not even imagine what life with a baby would be like.

Now I can barely remember life without my baby.

Good luck Ladies.

I'm due March 4th too :) unless my scan in 11 days tell me otherwise lol

midwife put me back to 5th march could all change when i have scan in a 2 weeks time lol

Heyy guys, how fun! I am due March 4th, 2012.. How can we be buddies? Sorry I am new here!

Cheeku

Due dates can definetly change. I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and 5 days and they told me I was due March 9th then I had one at 9 weeks and 4 days and I was told March 4th based on the size then. Also according to my period it's the 4th. So yeah the 4th it is. But most likely it won't be the 4th anyway who is ever ACTUALLY giving birth on the due date...lol. UNLESS it's scheduled.

Heyy guys, how fun! I am due March 4th, 2012.. How can we be buddies? Sorry I am new here!

Cheeku

You can talk on here through the message board/messages/texting/messengers etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->