Will you miss anything when pregnant?

Sapphia

Mum to a 28 weeker
Reaction score
I will miss caffeine!!! I currently drink one cup of coffee in the morning and then at least 4 cups of tea during the day. I need to cut this down to either 1 cup of coffee and 2 cups of tea or 4 cups of tea at most. I am trying to cut down now, to make it easier for myself, but I am finding it really difficult! I'm sure I'm actually drinking more :haha:

Honestly... no.

I dont smoke, drink or even drive caffine! Haha.

Probably will miss being able to put my socks on at one point. But that I can deal with for a wee while. Plus I will probably miss DTD the 1st tri as I'm paranoid about having another MC!

xx

Eggs!!
I love a runny yolk I do:cry:

I also love a brew but PG Tips caffeine free will do the job :thumbup:

Eggs, smoked salmon and COFFEE!!! I don't want to have caffeine at all while pregnant and given my usual 3-4 cups of coffee a day that really won't be easy. Will probably stop in 4 weeks time. I might have to switch to decaf though.

i will defo miss pate and eating my steak rare!!! :( oh and boursin soft cheese!!!! however i will NOT miss alcohol! will be nice as i normally only drink cos my mates are and i dont really enjoy drinking! oh i love a runny yolk too :)

I don't really drink that often so I won't miss that (I do like champagne though haha), I don't smoke, I don't like coffee... But I do drink tea so I will miss that. Although I can always switch to decaf I guess?

I will really miss goats cheese. I am OBSESSED with it :haha: I've started weaning myself off of it now :rofl:

Eggs
Cheese
Coffee
Coffee
Coffee :)

Thats what im going to miss :( but oh dear god i will be stocked up on it when i have given birth LOL

I don't drink alcohol or coffee, i do have lemon and giner tea but that has no caffine in it. I'll probably miss my body being free of major stretchmarks and i'd also miss rare steak, lamb ect.

Sleeping on my tummy :sleep:

Coffee :coffee:

Runny Egg Yolk :munch:

Being able to shave legs and foo :blush:

Comfortable :sex: without a huge bumpage in the way!

But I cannot wait anyway! :yipee:

xxx

1. I will miss pate. It's something I would eat when feeling sick so that's no good :dohh:
2. I would miss not travelling as much as I do (I go every 2nd week to Norway)
3. Eggs and cheese, dear god :( I love bluecheese sauce.

Edit: Shellfish! I will go out for a Scampi meal as soon as I can after birth

Coffee (though I'm nearly off the stuff now)
Fish
A nice cold cut sandwich
Eggs (didn't know about this one)
Mixed nuts (although I don't understand why)
Shaving
Painting my toenails

I won't miss cleaning the litterbox! :haha: Would it he wrong of me to laugh at DH when gags while scooping kitty's poop?!

I dislike a lot of the foods that you are advised not to eat during pregnancy, so should be OK there. Unless I'm one of the crazies who ends up getting a craving for a food they usually hate :dohh:

I had to give up caffiene a few months ago, as it was giving me palpatations :haha: I don't really miss it, but then I only drink tea, not coffee, so was not so much as a shock. Plus, PG tips decaff tastes exactly the same as normal tea. Morrisons decaff tastes like fish though, so I advise all to avoid it! For those of you that drink coffee and are not keen on going decaff, perhaps you should start cutting it out gradually - not by having 3 cups instead of 4, but by having your normal 4 cups but with half a spoon of decaff, half a spoon of regular? This is what I will be secretly doing to my OH to keep his spermies super healthy! :haha:

I think the only thing I will miss is being able to have a glass of wine with dinner after a hard day. I'm not a big drinker, but what with starting TTC over xmas time, I know this will be something I'll miss. x

Jess, it's not that you shouldn't eat eggs, just that you should only eat thoroughly cooked eggs. And with egg products, like mayo, you only need to avoid those that DON'T use pastuerised eggs. Makes it a personal choice I guess - I'd be happy to eat eggs I'd cooked myself, and mayo I'd bought myself, but would be a bit more dubious about having either in a resturaunt. x

Ooooh, I think it'll be wine I'll miss most... I do like a nice glass of wine! :)
And then yeah, tea & coffee, cheese, shellfish... but wine more than anything!
:wine:

I'm going to miss cycling... I commute to work on bike for exercise so I am going to miss it! I think I will just end up doing light water aerobics instead but it still doesn't give the same feeling as a nice bike ride!

Coffee (though I'm nearly off the stuff now)
Fish
A nice cold cut sandwich
Eggs (didn't know about this one)
Mixed nuts (although I don't understand why)
Shaving
Painting my toenails

I won't miss cleaning the litterbox! :haha: Would it he wrong of me to laugh at DH when gags while scooping kitty's poop?!
lol, I can't wait to not have to clean the litter boxes!! hehe

I wont really miss any foods and i hardly drink so thats no problem. Ill miss smoking though,being able to stay awake past 10pm and getting through a full day without a nap haha

Yea I will miss smoking aswell. I 'gave it up' years ago but I do sneak one maybe 3-4 times a year :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->