Will you miss anything when pregnant?

Thanks for that girls.

I dont really eat cheese or mayo anymore as my diet has changed alot recently.

Is yoghurt okay? How about like cheese triangles? And babybels?

xx

Just need to be sure with cheese that it is pastuerised. I'm pretty sure that dairylea and babybels are. Cheddar is. Best bet is to become a label reader! And yes, yoghurt is fine, as are the probiotic yoghurt drinks x

I gave up coffee a few months ago.. bloody difficult but I did it (although i'm now quite the tea jenny :haha:) Not a fan of mayo and i'm a non-drinker. So probobly smoking, which I can't really say i'll miss to much since it's exceptionally healthy to give it up.

Hmm.... Nothing to do with food and drink really. I could cope without most things. However there is one thing that I will miss, and that is fitting into my dancing dresses and having to be careful with regards to competing.

Explanation: Hubbie and I compete in ballroom and latin dancing. I also am starting to compete a little more often in Street Dance.

Last time I went for the check up at the Doctors, the nurse did ask about our plans, listened to me and then stated that it could potentially be worse for me and baby if I gave up. So that's a bit of a relief.... I still can't get the image out of my mind of me competing at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool for Street in a year or so, being pregnant... That could be entertaining!!!

Cannot believe all the things I will have to cut down/stop. Ok, I knew about pate and coffee/tea but CHOCOLATE MOUSSE?!

Aw man! And the lady garden?! I am not letting OH loose down there with a razor. My relationship with my best girl friend is about to get a bit more personal :rofl: :friends:

You don't need to give up chocolate mousse! Just need to be sure that it is made using pasteurised eggs, if it even has any egg in it, which if bought from supermarket is very unlikely.

I have a horse and dogs so will miss spendin time with them, im an outdoor person lol

I had no idea you couldnt drink tea, isnt that allowed in small quantities?
I know it has less than half the caffine than coffee.

I think the advice now is that it's considered safe to have one cup of coffee or two cups of tea a day while pregnant. I'm just going to do the same with caffeine as with alcohol though and cut it out entirely "just in case". Research and advice on these things changes all the time so I'm thinking I'd rather abstain for 9 months and be on the safe side.

A lot of the things that you're not allowed to have during pregnancy (tea/coffee/pate/some fish) I don't like anyway so that's cool :D
I don't drink that often but I'll miss the odd night out!
And I'll miss shaving my legs/foof :| As soon as there's a bit of stubble it needs to be off so I'll definitely miss that! And there's no way I'd let OH loose down there with a razor :| he can barely shave his face without leaving the odd couple of hairs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->