Willpower

Hi runningmom - you're motivating me too! just back from a weekend away and I was really good!!!! I would normally have gone right off the wagon but I didnt! I did have a couple of naughty biscuits tonight but I am feeling good foodwise. workout wise - erm.... I've lost my running groove too - need to get it back! hope you're doing ok :hugs:

I keep telling myself tomorrow is a new day to make better choices. I went Sat chopping and tried on some clothes:( I didn't buy anything. I refuse to buy a certain size and above. lol
I did run today but not as good on my eating. I need a new mindset. I NEED energy!
Yah for you on a good weekend! Keep it up. I am still trying to journal my eating and exercise. As I type it really makes me think about what I putting in my mouth. I'm just going to keep on keeping on. You too girl!!!

I am just the same with clothes! its annoying, my colthes are all terrible but i tell myself new ones in the wrong size are a waste of money because I wont wear them long, despite the fact I cant remember the last time I was the size I am aiming for :blush::haha: well done for running! :thumbup:

We have eaten out a lot this week which is never good. I love my sodas! I have run Mon, Tues, and today. Do you find your schedule takes over and not a lot of time to focus on workouts or eating right? How are you doing this week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->