• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

I've given up on old wives tales, as half of mine say girl and half say boy.

Added you to the front page x

Can I be added to the front page please - due date 27th November

Thanks x

I didn't have any cravings as such with Ellie. But Walkers salt and vinegar crisps and sprite got me through the morning sickness. I had it from the day after my BFP to the day she was born (and a little while after?!).

So far no MS this time. I am a bit nauseus today but I'm hoping it's a bit of a tummy bug.

Exhaustion is killing me though!! Ellie was always a bit of a crap sleeper so I'm hoping this one sleeps well!! DH told me today of his colleague's baby who's about 3 weeks old and they have to wake him in the night for a feed else he doesn't wake up!! I wish Ellie would do that now at 13 months!

Can I join in? I'm due 8th December, first baby and team yellow!! :)

Can I join in? I'm due 8th December, first baby and team yellow!! :)

Chele's on her holidays at the moment but I'm sure she'll do it just as soon as she's home.

Welcome and congratulations!!

Welcome Sugarheart- and mrsraggle, I so hope that Ellie starts sleeping better! Emma has slept through since 5 months (probably wakes up once a fortnight) and I'm hoping she will keep sleeping well.
And I really should change my avatar- I'm off to try and find a good piccie of Emma!

Hello Ladies,

Can I join you?
My EDD is the 27th December, I have my NT scan on monday afternoon so it might change. This will be our 2nd child, Dd is just 2 years. We were team yellow with her, it was the best surprise ever, so doing the same this time.

Hi Pinga! Welcome! I think there are quite a few of us here on Team Yellow for the second time!

Hi all and thanks for the welcome,

I had my scan on monday and saw the baby. So lovely to see it :happydance:
Eveything was where it should be and heart beat was 168bpm. I made sure they new I didn't want to know the sex but they said there was no chance at 12 weeks!
Hope everyone else is doing good.

congrats on a great scan Pinga- I didn't notice that your due date was Christmas Day! How does that feel? I think I'd be kind of relieved to have an excuse to skip all the family craziness!
Hi babyhopes- how is your pregnancy going? You must have your scan coming up soon? That is the hardest moment to stay team yellow- once you have got through the moment when the tech asks if you want to know the sex, it is plain sailing (almost) until the birth!

Hello Ladies,

Can I join you?
My EDD is the 27th December, I have my NT scan on monday afternoon so it might change. This will be our 2nd child, Dd is just 2 years. We were team yellow with her, it was the best surprise ever, so doing the same this time.

Added, welcome hun. Yup me too am a second time team yellower!!!

Got my anomaly scan next Thursday and so proud to be saying we will def not be finding out. In fact this past 10 days or so I haven't even had any wobbles!!! yaaaaay

Got my anomaly scan next Thursday and so proud to be saying we will def not be finding out. In fact this past 10 days or so I haven't even had any wobbles!!! yaaaaay

YAY!!!! I think the closer you get the more you realise that it's not a massive long wait until the birth :thumbup:

Defo! And I think the second time round it goes well quicker!

It goes so quickly because you don't have time to focus on it!
We have our boys name pretty much sorted- it is a secret, but I'll tell you guys! Frederick (Freddie)- love it, love it, love it! Also, DH's family have always called him Fred, so it works well with his name as well.
For a girl, we are honestly thinking of writing down six or seven names on paper, and then letting Emma pick one when she gets to the hospital! There are plenty of girls names that I like, but finding a boys name that sits well with me was much harder.
What do you guys think?
Chele, let us know how that scan goes!

Hi all and thanks for the welcome,

I had my scan on monday and saw the baby. So lovely to see it :happydance:
Eveything was where it should be and heart beat was 168bpm. I made sure they new I didn't want to know the sex but they said there was no chance at 12 weeks!
Hope everyone else is doing good.

Oooh a girly heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back