Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

:hugs: Chele- hope you find some nice things for Chichi- I think it would be lovely to have 2 of the same gender growing up together- think of Max playing with his brother!
Missmayhem- I do think that after the 20 week scan, it is easier to be team yellow. I have had scans since, and never had any temptation to find out. I really enjoy not knowing!
Greenglitter, I really hope that the tech hasn't ruined it for you. With Emma, I kind of saw that she was a girl, but still counted myself as team yellow, and still enjoyed not knowing for sure. Such an annoying comment though, if that had happened to me I know I would be over analysing it! Love the pictures by the way- you got some good ones! Mine are really weird, baby had its legs in its face, so we didn't get any good profile shots!

i want to remain team yellow but would love 3/4d scan at between 29-31 weeks.

is the gender obvious id be really upset if i found out before birth

I've had 3D scans (although the last 3D one was at 24 weeks) and the tech focussed on the face and hands- I couldn't tell anything about the gender. 3D scans are really weird! Even at that young age, I still kind of thought that the baby looked like my Emma!

Had the 2nd part of my scan yesterday - bad positioning last week so we had to go again.

Everything is fine and we stayed team yellow :)

well ladies all excited just ordered my pram, went for a rubix in purple...... it is a girly colour but wouldn't look bad with a boy in it.. he'd just need to be in blue lol

I'm getting a purple pram. I like the colour, so not fussed it'll have two boys in it. You get what you want!x

:hugs: Chele- hope you find some nice things for Chichi- I think it would be lovely to have 2 of the same gender growing up together- think of Max playing with his brother!
Missmayhem- I do think that after the 20 week scan, it is easier to be team yellow. I have had scans since, and never had any temptation to find out. I really enjoy not knowing!
Greenglitter, I really hope that the tech hasn't ruined it for you. With Emma, I kind of saw that she was a girl, but still counted myself as team yellow, and still enjoyed not knowing for sure. Such an annoying comment though, if that had happened to me I know I would be over analysing it! Love the pictures by the way- you got some good ones! Mine are really weird, baby had its legs in its face, so we didn't get any good profile shots!

I got two white sleep suits and a blue one in Next the other day and was grinning from ear to ear that I'd bought such cute items. One says "born in 2011" cute!

Desperate to get something that says born in 2011 on it! Emma has a little tshirt with born in 2010 on it, and I've been searching since I got my bfp! Wonder if next will ship things this far....
Glad your scan went well Rihana- well done on staying team yellow, and so glad the tech got everything this time! How annoying, having to go twice!

At my 12 week scan we were chatting about the nub shots & the tech said "he" after that & my hubby was convinced we were having a boy, but I didn't think anything of it & still thought girl :dohh: I think its lovely to be on team yellow! If I'd known he was a boy deep down I would have waited, but because I was so sure I was having a girl I wanted to have time to accept I was never going to have a son, I'm not disappointed that we found out but kinda seems a long time till the birth now :haha:

So well done for all being strong, I am excited for all of you now, so I'll still pop in if that's ok :blush:

At my 12 week scan we were chatting about the nub shots & the tech said "he" after that & my hubby was convinced we were having a boy, but I didn't think anything of it & still thought girl :dohh: I think its lovely to be on team yellow! If I'd known he was a boy deep down I would have waited, but because I was so sure I was having a girl I wanted to have time to accept I was never going to have a son, I'm not disappointed that we found out but kinda seems a long time till the birth now :haha:

So well done for all being strong, I am excited for all of you now, so I'll still pop in if that's ok :blush:

they ALWAYS say he :haha: its just a word to describe baby x

hello ladies hope your weekends are going well..... i was great but woke up this morning in rather a lot of pain........ so have taken some paracetamol and resting....

all worth it for my baby thou

starting to get the nursery in shape, doing it two tone, deep grey base with light grey up top, and a border inbetween

hello ladies hope your weekends are going well..... i was great but woke up this morning in rather a lot of pain........ so have taken some paracetamol and resting....

all worth it for my baby thou

starting to get the nursery in shape, doing it two tone, deep grey base with light grey up top, and a border inbetween

Ooo sounds lovely!! Photos when it's done of course.

Hope your pain eases x

Love nursery pics! Our baby will be going into Emma's room, and we are decorating the spare room for Emma- really super pink with a glittery castle on the wall! The nursery is yellow with a winnie the pooh border.

i'm a banana this week..... hummmmmm starting to zip by now

Those fruit things are so misleading- I swear I'm about 5 watermelons at the moment!!

The fruits will start to slow down for you ladies soon. I am SO bored of being an eggplant!

next week i'm a papaya for several weeks....

isn't 2nd tri the rapid growth phase?????

i'm feeling a lot better today just tired....... hoping to get some stuff done today

Ugh, I swear 2nd tri isn't the rapid ANYTHING phase! It's sooooo lonnnnnng until October, and that's just when my third tri starts!

January!?? Are you out there....??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->