Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

Bloody nora Cat, that was quick!!! Exciting!!!xx

Oh wow, Cat! I can't wait to hear the news! That's so exciting! I agree with , Chele - so quick. LOL. :D

Babyhopes - YAY!!!!! I'm so glad you got good news. :D *HUGS*

Tired, irritated but apart from that pretty good :)
You?

So impatient! I can't remember feeling like this with Emma, but this time I really, really want to meet this baby now! I'm not uncomfortable, I'm having a great pregnancy, but I am so looking forward to holding baby!

You will soon cat!

Mine is kicking my cervix. It's horrible,makes me feel sick and queasy. Move baby move. Well actually I suppose it's punches as he was head down but they are so strong theynfeel like kicks!x

I get all these stabbing pains in my cervix this time- never had that before! And baby is SO low now, it is a bit sore even to walk.

Sorry for being MIA... I went to Savannah with the family for the weekend. :) I am officially in the 3rd trimester! YAY! :D

And, single digits, Cat! You're nearly there! :D *HUGS*

Congrats on 3rd tri green glitter!
I have a pregnancy massage booked for thursday- the masseuse thinks it can induce labour, so fingers crossed! If this baby comes at the same time Emma did, I'll have it thursday. Just can't wait to find out what I have!

Congrats on 3rd tri green glitter!
I have a pregnancy massage booked for thursday- the masseuse thinks it can induce labour, so fingers crossed! If this baby comes at the same time Emma did, I'll have it thursday. Just can't wait to find out what I have!

Thanks, Cat. :D

I am feeling relaxed just thinking about your massage. LOL. It sounds nice. That's great that hte masseuse thinks it can stimulate/induce labor! I will cross my fingers for you, too! :flower:

Ooooo our first one!! Come on Cat xxx

Msraggle's is the first to say it!!! LOL! :) Maybe she is. Her massage is tomorrow, right? Maybe Chele knows something we don't. Is it time?! Is it!

Cat hasn't been on in a day now! I am starting to get excited for her! Cat, are you in labor? Can you hear me from the internet? Huh? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->