Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

Induction booked- for Saturday morning! Doctor says I am 2cm, but very favourable :) Only one more day and then I will meet my baby!

Thanks, Chele... I appreciate that. *HUGS* :)

So, my doctor responded back to my email and my sugars were too high. I don't have to take the 3 hour test. I had fasted, so I know it's not anything to do with that. She was sweet and just told me she is ordering me all the stuff to monitor the diabetes, like the stuff to test my blood sugar and everything I need for GD, and is going to refer me to a dietician. She said I will have to follow-up for it now, so I guess she'll explain more to me face-to-face. :( Blast it.

And do they hope all will be ok once you deliver?x

Induction booked- for Saturday morning! Doctor says I am 2cm, but very favourable :) Only one more day and then I will meet my baby!

Goooood luck!!!! Im so happy for you xx

Chele - I have to follow-up with my OBG, so I'll get more information then. I hope (and assume) it'll go away. :) Thanks, sweetie.

OMG! CAT! This Saturday! While I am at my nephew's birthday party, you'll be having a baby! I'm so happy for you! :hugs: Good luck!

Yayyyy Cat!! We're anxiously awaiting the news! ;-)

Greenglitter-- Boooo. "Equipment" doesn't sound fun. But, many women deal with GD and do just fine, it is just going to require more thinking on your part--which we all know isn't our strength at this point! lol....
Have you been feeling yucky? If so, at least you know that this will help...so that's good!

Ooooh all the best Cat!! I had my induction booked for a Saturday and my waters broke 5.15am on the Friday so get some sleep tonight as you never know!!

Hi there! Please can I join too? We are expecting our first on 1/1/12! We are both very excited and a little scared! My dh is convinced it's a girl!

Thanks guys! I am feeling alright about the GD thing. I won't know more till I meet with the nutritionist in a week. But I've overcome the hurdle of checking my blood. I screamed the first night (my husband smiled because I was WAY overreacting) but I have a new lancet system, and the needle is actually very thin. I've gotten used to it now. :)

Aw, WELCOME Lilmiss1!!! LOL! My dad is convinced I'm having a girl. I don't have a feeling and neither does my husband. I can't wait to find out. Speaking of...

CAT! Saturday has ended which means you've had your baby!!! CONGRATS and I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see your post and find out what our first yellow turned...pink or blue? Exciting. :D

Hi there! Please can I join too? We are expecting our first on 1/1/12! We are both very excited and a little scared! My dh is convinced it's a girl!

of course you can :wave:
Welcome!x

well done GG. I'd have to get DH to do it every day for me. I can't do things like that but I suppose you just have to learn to.

Congrats Cat. We're so excited to hear what you've had!!!xx

OUR NURSEY SO FAR! I HAVENT PUT THE FURNITURE UP YET AND I NEED TO CLEAR THE NON BABY SUFF OUT AND FINISH THE BOARDER BUT IM HAPPY WITH THE PROGRESS:thumbup:

https://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1354/nurseryon2.jpg

[IMG=https://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4527/nursery3.jpg][/IMG]

https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/403/nursery2n.jpg

https://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9829/nursery3s.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
the picture says 'a journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step'

Well, it looks like DH didn't update you (not a shock, he didn't really do anything useful!) but I had my baby!
Went in to be induced Saturday, had my waters broken at 7.40am, and had my baby at 12.49pm. Had an epidural nice and early, and really enjoyed the whole experience. Much, much better than Emma's birth!

And the first yellow bump was pink!
Rose Elizabeth was 4.1kg (9lbs), 52cm long. She has dark hair like me, and is a gorgeous chubby baby!

And babyhopes, your nursery looks fab!

Thanks, Chele. Yeah, it's amazing the things we get used to for our little ones. :)

Babyhopes - your nursery is SO cute! I am so glad you posted those, as they are too precious. I bet you're super excited as well! :D I love it!

Cat - OMG! CONGRATS! It was worth the wait to find out from you personally, so no worries. :D I am so thrilled for your precious little girl!!! And Rose is a beautiful name. I bet you're so happy (and tired). Your labor sounds a lot like my second one. I had my waters broken at 10 AM, then Kai was out by 3, and I had an epi and enjoyed the whole process. Lol. :D SUPER CONGRATS CAT! Keep in touch and let us know how little Rose is doing. :)

Lovely nursery!!

Awww Cat congratulations!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures. Such a beautiful name. What does Emma think of her?xxxx

Pictures!!! Rose is settling in really well- sleeping isn't too bad, and Emma adores her (sometimes a little too much!)
Hope everyone is doing well xx

Attachments

• P1010942.jpg
    P1010942.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
  • P1010999.jpg
    P1010999.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
  • P1011009.jpg
    P1011009.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
  • P1010976.jpg