• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

I have a feeling we wont be team yellow for long...OH is changing his mind and I'm going to be so easily led :blush:

I have a feeling we wont be team yellow for long...OH is changing his mind and I'm going to be so easily led :blush:

Don't give in to him
My DH is dangling the "ooo let's get a 4D scan" in my eyes. Argh!!!x

You can get a 4D scan without finding out the gender can't you Chele?

We're still adamently on team yellow. Funny because when we were first expecting Eloise, we were going to find out! After the first scan DH suggested we leave it a surprise and then by 17 weeks we'd made our minds up we were leaving it until she was born. This time we want to be team yellow so I'm wondering if we'll changed our minds and find out!!

You can get a 4D scan without finding out the gender can't you Chele?

Yes you cam but DH won't let me unless we find out the sex at the same time and I wouldn't want one as I've seen a lot where you can tell by seeing their faces

So we're just sticking to 2D

https://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1760/17weeks.jpg

im huge!

Babyhopes, mrsraggle- do you think you'll find out?

I was wavering again yesterday for the first time in weeks. I wonder if finding out would help me bond more
If I knew we were having three, I'd find out this time and then decide which was best for the third baby. But cause we're just having two I think we'll stick to yellow

Chele dont be jealous im huge :haha: and this is my 1st :haha:

No Chele i wont find out :) I want to but im a determind lady not to let curiousity get the better of me :haha:

I'd love to be huge. I wasn't with my first and looks like I won't be this time

I'm so desperate to start buying stuff and sort the nursery. I'll prob start mid June. Can't wait!!

nice bump pic! I am massive too- but it looks a little more normal now! I think I've been huge since about 8 weeks! Might have to upload a piccy later.
Team Yellow is definitely the way we are going to go- although the temptation is so big! I did see some 4D pics at my scan (carefully selected by the tech so we couldn't tell) and it was okay, but honestly I think the 2D scans are great too, and the 4D didn't add that much (a few of the pics are a little scary!) I'll attach a few of my ultrasound pics- feel free to give me your guesses! I'm really feeling that this one is a boy, although it has moved up a little this week, so I am starting to doubt those instincts!
Hope everyone's pregnancies are going well- it moves so quickly, I feel like I've only been pregnant a few months- but I only have a few months left!
Cat
xx

Attachments

• baby_63.jpg
    baby_63.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
  • baby_55.jpg
    baby_55.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
We definitely won't find out, I'm 99% sure. :rofl:

There's no real reason too. Because we only have the one room for them they have to share, it's not like we're making a decision to have girls share etc. Most of the newborn/0-3 clothes I've stored are neutral. So I can't really justify finding out! I loved being the only one pregnant at work who didn't find out. People just seemed genuinely excited about ours because we didn't know. And besides, if I have an elective section then we'll already know the birthday so I'd like to have something a surprise!

Love the scan pic Cat. No idea on gender though.

^that's a very good point. As you know I want to VBAC but there's always a chance down the line I won't be able to. The thought of knowing at the exact time my baby would be born whilst also knowing the sex would be soul destroying to me. Ooooo another positive to keep me on the straight and narrow.

You've sorted the clothes out already???!! Omg you're making me nervous. I've not sorted anything out. Oh but I am going tester pot shopping today. I've plucked for yellow this time for the nursery.

My bump buddy Lilly123 is finding out today. Have to admit I'm jealous

I have two boxes of clothes- Emma's old ones, and a box belonging to my nephew- ready to go already. The baby is going into Emma's room, and we are moving Emma into the spare room. We start painting this weekend, it is going to be gorgeous! Pink everywhere! The nursery is nothing special, but we'll fix it up later.
I am a bit worried that DH will be disappointed if this one isn't a boy (especially because we have both thought it was a boy from the start. The night I got my bfp, we both said we thought we had a boy!)
Really hope you get your vbac Chele- I agree that it is nice to leave the gender a surprise, particularly if you know the date.
Hope other team yellowers are staying strong!

Happy V Day cat!

I haven't sorted anything out Chele :flower: I just know what I've got stored up!

IM A FRECKING ONION:happydance::fool:

https://img200.imageshack.us/img200/442/oniono.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back