• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

nah, red onions are too small, get a big juicy spanish onion out! x

Hows everyone doing?

My scan is looming closer and still def staying team yellow but now I'm worried we'll see something on screen. With Max we had no idea at all, could never make anything out so I hope it's like that this time x

I made sure I always told my sonographer that we didn't know the sex before they started a scan because DH's cousin was going to stay team yellow but the person showed them the bits!!! And because she's a midwife she knew straight away...

I must admit I saw something at the scan I had in third tri where I hadn't felt her move for aaaages. Unfortunately because of this site I knew what I had seen (three lines), but tried to put it out of my mind! I knew I couldn't be sure anyway, but I was right.

My friend was team yellow and both her and DH saw three lines but kept it to themselves and she was indeed a girl

Yeah, I saw the three lines with Emma...

But this time, I let the scanner know, and told her to tell me to look away any time she was anywhere near that area! She did, and I am officially 100% team yellow this time, I have absolutely no idea!

Last time I was able to convince myself that I didn't know what I was looking at- but this time if I saw three lines, I would be absolutely certain, so I made sure I saw nothing!

How is everyone else doing? Hope all pregnancies are going well and everyone is still strong on team yellow!

Hi! Can i join? I got :bfp: this morning and due date is on valentines day<3 I don't want to fins out the sex of the baby, but I guess it's another boy:)

Hey Josefin
Congratulations. Course you can join!!

Looks like we'll have a similar age gap too between LOs xx

Hi Josefin!

My guess for this one is boy, but I honestly have no idea! What is making you think boy??

Hi Josefin!

My guess for this one is boy, but I honestly have no idea! What is making you think boy??

Well, we already have one boy and boys are alittle littel bit easier to make;) And i have a perfect boy name already that I want to use before anyone else does! But i also want a girl, and i almost never get what i want (of course I'm very happy if it's a boy too!) so that's making me think it's a boy:) But i dont have any morningsickness yet (thank god!). I had that with my son the whole pregnancy so if i don't get nayseaus i might start to think it's a girl:) Last pregnancy i ate a lot of lemon but now I only want salty food. It's hard to know this early when you read the pregnancysigns:)

I've given up on old wives tales, as half of mine say girl and half say boy.

Added you to the front page x

All I'm eating this pregnancy is meat and garlic bread! Seriously I've never eaten so much meat and I've only gained 1/2lbs.
whereas last pregnancy I craved Brussel sprouts and cabbage in the first tri and I had already gained a stone in weight!!
Maybe its a boy this time? Lol.

Brussel sprouts?! :sick:

Why oh why is everyone in such a rush to find out the gender. Each to their own but theres a post in 2nd tri about being impatient to find out. Stay strong girlies!!!!!!

I kknow!! It's was just aswell it was Christmas time lol!

my morning sickness was exactly the same (to the day) as it was with Emma- still I'm thinking boy. Although I did dream last night that it was another girl, so who knows?

Brussel sprouts are disgusting! I haven't had any cravings this time- with Emma I was eating everything with sour cream- yuck!

sooooooooooooooo tired :(

Ditto!

Cat- my MS started at exactly 6 weeks with both but with Max lasted until 20 weeks but finished at 15 weeks this time.

All a guessing game. 23 more weeks to go! I'm excited either way now. I can't wait to get stuff sorted. I'm going on holiday tomorrow so will make a start when I get back x

Chele- love your avatar! Max is looking so big!
babyhopes- the sleep deprivation is ridiculous! I keep saying that this baby has cost me a lot more sleep than Emma does. I seem to be up every few hours to go to the toilet!

Aw thanks Cat. He's def growing up fast. You need to show off Emma here!

I've just started with the peeing!
Oh the joys

And, hopefully not jinxing it but my heartburn hasn't started yet. I'm hoping I don't get it half as bad as last time. That was def the worst part for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->