Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Welcome all new ladies and congrats!! :hugs:

Saw my doctor this morning, just routinely because of my early scan due to pain. He's known me since i was 15 so we're more like friends than patient and doctor. He told me he as worried about me bless him, i've suffered with depression on and off since i was 15 and i had chronic post natal depression with my first child it was some of the worst months of my life. Thing is he then said that he thinks this pregnancy would make or break me, he knows me so well that this actually didn't offend me. Considering the fact that i'm in the middle of divorce proceedings and have struggled with my mental health badly over the last 3 years i get where he's coming from. It was just almost hard to hear because i've been getting so much better recently and i'm such i fighter, me in my mind think this baby will make me!! It's time something went right in my life!! :)

Waiting now for midwife to contact me at 11 weeks, feeling very very emotional today and fed up with being home alone while my boyfriend works. The days are so so long when you're alone!

I have to say, i totally agree with you :thumbup:, spending the days alone totally sucks :cry:, and i think you sound like you've got your head on straight and you know exactly what you want and you're going to get it.:happydance:

I know someone in exactly the same predicament as you and as far as im concerned, shes doing brilliantly, and im sure you'll be exactly the same.:happydance:

Good luck with your pregnancy, I hope everything goes really well for you. :) xxx :thumbup: :hugs:

Hi All, I am due on November 12th contrary to my ticker. I really need to change that. Cautiously excited :)

I would have thought you would be top priority chick!!

First of all I want to bring attention to the number of babies coming in just two months this year so far......Our prayers go out to the two lovely ladies who now have angels in heaven, it is so sad when there is a loss in the group. This being said our loss rate is very very small as of right now and that means so far we are bring very successful!!!!!!! Lets keep it that way ladies.....We are here to help and support one another so please chat away.

Welcome to the newbies I will add you right away.

awww Refinesfire please don't feel alone... we are all here too!!

Ttcsil - I am so with ya huni... am blooming exhausted!! And hubby has said I am putting on some chub chub! LOL.... however, I have recently lost 2 dress sizes and I still have some of my old larger clothes to wear for now! Plus until the 12 wk scan says all is good I will maintain my lil dark cloud of doubt over my baby...

Have my first midwife appt booked for Monday at 2pm.... and my next scan on Wed.... a lil scary...

I am not so much doubtful as cautious and prepared for the worst but I tell ya what I am definitely hoping for the best.

wish I could join you all but my doctor wont see for a long time.

I put mine of on purpose so I will see my doctor Wednesday for the first time....at 7+1weeks because I figured I would give nature a chance to do what it might before I started going in and getting my hopes up. If I wanted in and were high risk I would be finding another doctor if they wouldn't get me in.

Off to get ready for my appointment will let everyone kno when i get back how it went..

Pleases do!

I would have thought you would be top priority chick!!
me too!! but I guess not . : (

First of all I want to bring attention to the number of babies coming in just two months this year so far......Our prayers go out to the two lovely ladies who now have angels in heaven, it is so sad when there is a loss in the group. This being said our loss rate is very very small as of right now and that means so far we are bring very successful!!!!!!! Lets keep it that way ladies.....We are here to help and support one another so please chat away.

Welcome to the newbies I will add you right away.

awww Refinesfire please don't feel alone... we are all here too!!

Ttcsil - I am so with ya huni... am blooming exhausted!! And hubby has said I am putting on some chub chub! LOL.... however, I have recently lost 2 dress sizes and I still have some of my old larger clothes to wear for now! Plus until the 12 wk scan says all is good I will maintain my lil dark cloud of doubt over my baby...

Have my first midwife appt booked for Monday at 2pm.... and my next scan on Wed.... a lil scary...

I am not so much doubtful as cautious and prepared for the worst but I tell ya what I am definitely hoping for the best.

wish I could join you all but my doctor wont see for a long time.

I put mine of on purpose so I will see my doctor Wednesday for the first time....at 7+1weeks because I figured I would give nature a chance to do what it might before I started going in and getting my hopes up. If I wanted in and were high risk I would be finding another doctor if they wouldn't get me in.

Off to get ready for my appointment will let everyone kno when i get back how it went..

Pleases do!
Yeah it isnt as easy as 1 2 3 to get a change in doctor though, I have military insurance, and it takes awhile to get it changed.

Just thought I'd drop by and say Hi!

I'm going for my 2nd ultrasound on April 8, and hopefully the news will be good. We had our 1st scan on March 23rd, and Tidbit (we nicknamed our bean :blush:) was smaller than expected, could see a yolk sac but nothing else. I should have been 6 1/2 weeks at that point by the docs calculation from LMP. Really hoping the news will be good at the next scan, and we'll be able to see a heartbeat.

Most of the MS seems to have disappeared, but the really sore bbs have come back. I was just finally able to wear a proper bra, and now it's back to the softest most comfortable (and unflattering) bras I own :dohh:

Oh well, with my hubby away on business I'm spending oodles of time with my girlfriends which is lovely! Definitely helps improve the blahs. Going to a movie tomorrow, which should be lots of fun.

Hoping everyone's had a pretty good day overall!

Im due in nov (not sure on the due date exact date yet but probably around nov 16

InsaneKumquat: i LOVE your yes i have morning sickness NO i do not want a stupid cracker!:haha::haha::haha:

My due date changed by a day its now 11-18-11 if u could please change me on front page!

I was so hungry I had to get up and eat, it is 3 am here, I guess that is a good sign. haha

I'm due on the 3rd Dec - please add me to your group! It's nice to be able to share this as it's very early days I know and my partner and I haven't told anyone else...

Hello,

I'm due on the 28th December 2011...same date that my daughter was born 14 years ago this year. Starting all over again....very excited!

XX

Got my days for first appt and dating scan today!!

Just thought I'd drop by and say Hi!

I'm going for my 2nd ultrasound on April 8, and hopefully the news will be good. We had our 1st scan on March 23rd, and Tidbit (we nicknamed our bean :blush:) was smaller than expected, could see a yolk sac but nothing else. I should have been 6 1/2 weeks at that point by the docs calculation from LMP. Really hoping the news will be good at the next scan, and we'll be able to see a heartbeat.

Most of the MS seems to have disappeared, but the really sore bbs have come back. I was just finally able to wear a proper bra, and now it's back to the softest most comfortable (and unflattering) bras I own :dohh:

Oh well, with my hubby away on business I'm spending oodles of time with my girlfriends which is lovely! Definitely helps improve the blahs. Going to a movie tomorrow, which should be lots of fun.

Hoping everyone's had a pretty good day overall!

I will be praying for you, try and relax you may have O'd later than normal thats all.

Im due in nov (not sure on the due date exact date yet but probably around nov 16

I will put you down on the 16th and if you need to change it just let me know. Welcome and lots of :dust: to you

Hi everyone! I'm due Nov 28! :)

Welcome!

My due date changed by a day its now 11-18-11 if u could please change me on front page!

I will fix it now!

I'm due on the 3rd Dec - please add me to your group! It's nice to be able to share this as it's very early days I know and my partner and I haven't told anyone else...

Welcome - I thought I was starting over my baby is getting ready to turn 9. You are stronger than I am.

Hello,

I'm due on the 28th December 2011...same date that my daughter was born 14 years ago this year. Starting all over again....very excited!

XX

Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"