Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

So it turns out my progesterone is dropping. It was 18.2 last Tuesday, 16.2 on Friday and as of yesterday it had dropped till 12. I am hoping the doctor with proscribe progesterone supplements for me and all will be well. I am really doing my best not to totally freak out right now. One MC is enough for me, and I really don't want to go through another one so soon.

So it turns out my progesterone is dropping. It was 18.2 last Tuesday, 16.2 on Friday and as of yesterday it had dropped till 12. I am hoping the doctor with proscribe progesterone supplements for me and all will be well. I am really doing my best not to totally freak out right now. One MC is enough for me, and I really don't want to go through another one so soon.

Oh hun I know that feeling..... how is your HCG?

Did the doctor see you today? I would call and ask about a supplement. Your HCg in combination with your progesterone is what is important.

At 4+5 I had 2515 Hcg and 66 progesterone if that helps at all...

Oh Sam i hope everything turns out ok for you hun. Sending you lots of :hugs:

Oh hun I know that feeling..... how is your HCG?

Did the doctor see you today? I would call and ask about a supplement. Your HCg in combination with your progesterone is what is important.

My HCg is awesome. It was 1500 something on friday and is now over 5000.

I have been speaking to the nurse by phone. I have left a message to remind her to speak to the Dr about this. I don't want to waste any time. ya know!

My Dr's nurse just called and they are calling in a progesterone supplement. Fingers crossed it will work!

Nice!! at least they are starting you on something! sounds like a good plan. I will send lots of good energy that it helps! and you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi ladies! Im due with my second child on 11/09/11 - it's been 8 years since my last one was born, and Im so excited to be preggers again!

My Dr's nurse just called and they are calling in a progesterone supplement. Fingers crossed it will work!

Good deal. I hope all works out here.... I know that I have been on mine as my progesterone had dropped from 12.5 to 7 a few weeks ago and I am still going strong I am assuming its because of the progesterone supplement they put me on.

Everyone is updated and we now have 99 Buns in Ovens

Count me in! Just found out yesterday and I'm due December 4th (according to my calculations)!! Pregnant with my 4th, my youngest right now being 4.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: We just reached 100 Buns in Ovens

Holy Cow I just realized how many 4's are in my life right now, all regarding my children. What does that mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->