Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

My Dr's nurse just called and they are calling in a progesterone supplement. Fingers crossed it will work!

Good deal. I hope all works out here.... I know that I have been on mine as my progesterone had dropped from 12.5 to 7 a few weeks ago and I am still going strong I am assuming its because of the progesterone supplement they put me on.

Thank you! So glad to know I'm not the only one. Wanna be my November/progesterone bump buddy?!?

Hi ladies, I tried posting this as a regular thread but only had 1 response so thought I'd try here - I have my first ultrasound tomorrow, I'll be 7+2. What should I expect to see?

So excited. The midwife has just called, I've got my booking appointment on 13th April :D

Hi ladies, I tried posting this as a regular thread but only had 1 response so thought I'd try here - I have my first ultrasound tomorrow, I'll be 7+2. What should I expect to see?

Hello, I'm sorry I can't help here! I too would really like some info on what the processes are i.e. When should you see the doc? When does the mid wife call? What are the scan options/dates etc. I have been pregnant before but that was 14 years ago and I'm not sure if the systems have changed? GL X

I've just been told if they can't see anything externally early they will do it internally. I'll be 7 wks 6 days at my scan.

Hello, I'm sorry I can't help here! I too would really like some info on what the processes are i.e. When should you see the doc? When does the mid wife call? What are the scan options/dates etc. I have been pregnant before but that was 14 years ago and I'm not sure if the systems have changed? GL X

I guess it depends on your local policy. My doctors didn't even see me, I rang them and they referred me straight to the midwife. I filled in the registration document on Monday, Midwife rang today and booked me in for 13th April. She said she'd book my scan at that appointment :happydance:

Called the doc. to make my first appt. and they think i'm due on Dec. 1st:happydance:

At 7 weeks you should be able to see everything and they should not do anything but am internal sonogram at this point.

I am at the doctors office waiting to have my first appointment I am getting very nervous......

Pad...........where r u?????

Hey all - I just had an mc hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months. x

Hello my due date is 28th November, please can you amend, think its been added incorrectly.
Thank you muchly X

Hello im new to all this. First time being pregnant. I am currently 5 weeks. Im due 11/28/11. Congradulations to everyone.

sooo soo sorry hope&faith please recoupe good and hope you can get back in 1st tri as soon as possible

6 weeks 5 days heart rate 128

Attachments

• 2011-03-30 11.03.40.jpg
    2011-03-30 11.03.40.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 10
Hope I am truly sorry for your loss..... I will put an angel next to your name and will be praying for a quick turn around for you.

Newbies!!!! I will get you all updated later today!

Nov 20th here....unless i am further away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->