Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

So sorry to hear your sad news Hope.... (hugs)

Ttcsil so cute!! Gorgeous lil beanie you must be totally made up!

I am back from another happy morning with my Obs! Twiglet is 6+4 and is now doubled in size to 7.2mm and still has a beautifully fast lil HB! Will add a piccy as soon as I can! ......

Can;t hold it in... gotta have a lil WHOOPPPPPPIEEEEE for me and TTCsil!!!!

So sorry to hear your sad news Hope.... (hugs)

Ttcsil so cute!! Gorgeous lil beanie you must be totally made up!

I am back from another happy morning with my Obs! Twiglet is 6+4 and is now doubled in size to 7.2mm and still has a beautifully fast lil HB! Will add a piccy as soon as I can! ......

Can;t hold it in... gotta have a lil WHOOPPPPPPIEEEEE for me and TTCsil!!!!

Congrats to both padbrat and TTCsil!!!!!! Sounds like things are coming along great! :wohoo:

loving the pics already,it helps us mums who arnt having an early scan to know how the baby is getting on and changing :),
well ive been naughty and already picked a baby vest up yesterday cause i just loved it and ive also have spotted the pushchair i want so just need get past the 12 wk mark now and meet my little bean so i can shop til i drop lol :),has anyone else brought anything little or window shopped :) x

Hi girls! I'm due 1st Nov!

how are you all doing?

Hi! Please can you add me? Think I'm due 9th December.

x

I am Due November 7th! Can I be added too.... Sorry I missed this thread I had posted on the Chrysanthmum thread before. I cant believe there are so many winter babies out there!

hey im due november 15th.. good day haha my birthday is the 13th and my brothers the 14th lol

I have my 3rd scan tomorrow ahh!! booking in with mw on the 8th.

loving the pics already,it helps us mums who arnt having an early scan to know how the baby is getting on and changing :),
well ive been naughty and already picked a baby vest up yesterday cause i just loved it and ive also have spotted the pushchair i want so just need get past the 12 wk mark now and meet my little bean so i can shop til i drop lol :),has anyone else brought anything little or window shopped :) x

I have resisted as I am still very much afraid to get my hopes up with my history!

I am going to get everyone updated and I will make all corrections too.

My doctor said I was due the 16th of Nov according to the Wheel and I figured the 15th then the sonographer said the 18th ..... I think I will leave it alone for now and see how things progress.

I've a scan scheduled for Monday. Decided to take a look to reassure myself. Seems like the bloat fairy has also paid me a visit today. I keep unbuttoning my jeans.

I have resisted as I am still very much afraid to get my hopes up with my history!

I am going to get everyone updated and I will make all corrections too.

My doctor said I was due the 16th of Nov according to the Wheel and I figured the 15th then the sonographer said the 18th ..... I think I will leave it alone for now and see how things progress.

I know what you mean TTcsil... I haven't even so much as looked at a baby thing... waiting for the all clear from the dreaded 12 week scan first!!

But.... stick to the 18th hun and you will be a day ahead of me!!:happydance:

hi ladies can i join you? i am 7 weeks and 4 days had a viability scan on tues and all is ok so far! i am not working out my due date i feel to nervous ( i am such a worrying geek sorry!) PADBRAT i am sooooooooo pleased for you hun!!!! x x x x xx x x x xx x

hope & faith i am so sorry for your loss hun (((hugs))) i have had a mc and i know how awful it is look after yourself lovely x x x x

hi ttcstill it turns out i didnt mc after all,i tested 5 days after i bled and got a +,been having blood tests done and so far so good hcg levels are rising so you can take the little angel off me thank you....fingers crossed all goes well

hi ttcstill it turns out i didnt mc after all,i tested 5 days after i bled and got a +,been having blood tests done and so far so good hcg levels are rising so you can take the little angel off me thank you....fingers crossed all goes well

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! going to update now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->