Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

loving the pics already,it helps us mums who arnt having an early scan to know how the baby is getting on and changing :),
well ive been naughty and already picked a baby vest up yesterday cause i just loved it and ive also have spotted the pushchair i want so just need get past the 12 wk mark now and meet my little bean so i can shop til i drop lol :),has anyone else brought anything little or window shopped :) x

I have resisted as I am still very much afraid to get my hopes up with my history!

I am going to get everyone updated and I will make all corrections too.

My doctor said I was due the 16th of Nov according to the Wheel and I figured the 15th then the sonographer said the 18th ..... I think I will leave it alone for now and see how things progress.

I know what you mean TTcsil... I haven't even so much as looked at a baby thing... waiting for the all clear from the dreaded 12 week scan first!!

But.... stick to the 18th hun and you will be a day ahead of me!!:happydance:

I will change my ticker and date just for you Pad.

hi ladies can i join you? i am 7 weeks and 4 days had a viability scan on tues and all is ok so far! i am not working out my due date i feel to nervous ( i am such a worrying geek sorry!) PADBRAT i am sooooooooo pleased for you hun!!!! x x x x xx x x x xx x

Let me know when you get a due date and I will add you to the front page.

Im december not sure the date tho cus i av had different cycle lengths

Mamadona thats excellent news!!! :flower:

Hope i am so so sorry for your loss... :hugs: xxx

woohooo look at all these winter babies!!! (although im technically a summer one in australia hehe) 109 that is awesome :happydance:
sorry for the 2 angels :hugs::hugs:
:)

Hi girls!

I had my first midwife appointment today and she calculated my due date as November 24th (so a day earlier than I first said on here).

I was hoping for a little peak via u/s but the midwife said I will only get one scan, and that's at 20 weeks! I don't know how I can wait that long!

I see we've had a few scans already, well done ladies! :happydance:

Being PAL, I really wish I were getting an earlier scan for peace of mind...does everyone know when they're getting their first scans?

wOOHHOO!! I JUST CHANged my pcm, so I should be able to see an new doc now, to get seen soon!!!

yay!!

wishing4baby3, I've already been window shopping for baby things as well! I've decided I'm going to be positive this time and try not to think negatively. So I already bought 1 pack of diapers! lol

wishing4baby3, I've already been window shopping for baby things as well! I've decided I'm going to be positive this time and try not to think negatively. So I already bought 1 pack of diapers! lol

like how your thinking hun,after two early m/c where i was very negative i promised oh i would be positive this time and he knows when i know something is all good id be out buying so i thought why not £3 isnt alot of money and when i start to worry i open my wardrobe door and see it hanging there and im excited again :),i think being positive is really the key x x x

well i went my doctors today and because of my m/cs i am being sent to our early pregnancy department for a full check up and think they may give me a scan too with it being at the hospital and how else can they give you a full check ova without seeing that little heart beat :),then ill get one at 12 weeks in may and then a 20wk one in july,i cant wait :),is anyone else having early scans and so sorry to the ladies who have to wait till ur 20 weeks that must be so hard x x x

I've got a scan and i will be 7weeks 6days (but that could change obviously) no idea why they want me to have one so early though :/

awww mommadonna im so happy for you,bet its feels like the best feeling in the world after thinking what you did,big :hugs: :)

thanks wishing4baby3,i am so relieve but still really worried i cant believe i spent a wk crying my eyes out to find out i didnt mc at all,still dont kno what caused the bleed,if my bloods are still going up tomorrow i'll be scan later nxt wk

mummapie i wouldnt complain,id have a scan every day if i could lol,bet you cant wait see the little bean :) x x
mamadonna maybe your hormones helped you cry too lol,well bet you have no tears left and when ur bambino is older ul be able tell him that he/she had you worrying from the moment you got ur bfp and still are as you neva stop worrying do you lol,im sure your bloods will keep building up and i also have an auntie who is 34 wks pregnant and had af every month on time still lol,they dont know why but her and baby are doing great so wouldnt worry too much,come on next wk hurry up we cant wait lol :) x x x

dont get me wrong, im excited! just everything is making me worried at the moment, im so anxious about my booking in tomorrow as well! i should be happy they've got me in so quick.

mummapie i wouldnt complain,id have a scan every day if i could lol,bet you cant wait see the little bean :) x x
mamadonna maybe your hormones helped you cry too lol,well bet you have no tears left and when ur bambino is older ul be able tell him that he/she had you worrying from the moment you got ur bfp and still are as you neva stop worrying do you lol,im sure your bloods will keep building up and i also have an auntie who is 34 wks pregnant and had af every month on time still lol,they dont know why but her and baby are doing great so wouldnt worry too much,come on next wk hurry up we cant wait lol :) x x x

nope u neva stop worrying,my eldest is 19 this yr,and i still worry about him

dont get me wrong, im excited! just everything is making me worried at the moment, im so anxious about my booking in tomorrow as well! i should be happy they've got me in so quick.

that will be your hormones hun,i cant get on with my oh at the min im that bad with being moody,they affect us all differently,everything will be fine im sure so just try relax,i know its hard though :) x x x

nope u neva stop worrying,my eldest is 19 this yr,and i still worry about him

hahaha i bet,how is it knowing your starting again,is it scary or do you have younger children as well,i think no matter how many you have your the same with every pregnancy when worrying and not understanding things x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->