Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

my first appt is 1130 next friday, the 8th!!! yay!! finally got one!

Hey 9babies!!! So great to see you here chick!! YAYAYAAY!

Mamadona... OMG that is incredible.. your lil one really is a miracle and hanging in strong!

TTCsil... yay change ya ticker!!!

MW Appt on Monday... she had better be nice!

Just had a meltdown whilst watching about that dog that's been rescued in japan. He's been adrift at sea for 3 weeks. Proper sobbing :(

Awwww bless... at least he was rescued that is good! Did you see the norweigian dog that had been floating on a piece of ice in a storm. Some fishermen saw him and managed to rescue him...

Everyone is updated... that includes me and my ticker Pad

Ahhh our babies are going from freaky mermaids to lil aliens!! LOL

https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week7

yaaaay ive reached the 6 week mark which means the % of me miscarrying again has halfed :),cant wait till wednesday to see if the hospital give me an early scan so can see my little beans heartbeat,how is everyone else doing x x x

OMG I never knew that about the 6 week mark.... that is good news!

i know,my doctor told me when talking to her,id put it on here with the wks and the % but dont want to worry ladies that dont need to be because the chance is so low anyway,most m/c happen before a ladies af is late or only a few days late so they are clueless unless like us when ttc we test from about 5 days before af is due,with my m/c i wouldnt have known if i hadnt tested so early and thats why with this one i waited till af was 3 days late,ive had 2 healthy children though and thats why i new it would happen again and with only about 10% of worring i know its for keeps this time :) x x x

And then once you hear the heartbeat the % goes to like 2-5 for M/C!

Really???? Cajun if that is true you have made my day!!

All my losses were at 10-11 weeks and by the time I was scanned they were dead or dying... so if I have heard this lil ones HB my risk of m/c drops? Is that right?

Yes, the problem is that if you already have had multiple m/c's then your risk of another is much higher than like me, because I've never been pregnant or had an m/c. Also, if you already have had a healthy pregnancy, then this one is more likely to make it to full term.

There are so many factors that go into it. It sounds like your mark is 11 weeks, everyone is different.

Yeah... I have had multiple m/c's and never carried to term ...... ahhhh well... it was nice to have that ray of hope even if was only for a few mins....

However, excellent news for all those that have never m/c'd!! Yay

my milestone will be 7.4 weeks as I have never made it past 7.3 with my mc's. Except when I gave birth to my DS.

I was gutted @ my last mc when I saw the heartbeat and everything and then had an :angel: :(

well ive neva made it to 5 weeks with my m/cs so thought id be safe but just noticed brown cm with a streak of blood through it so now im almost in tears and worrying,ive had two healthy babies and now when trying for the 3rd its like my body isnt going to let me :cry: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->