Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

:hugs: I bled a few days ago just a tiny bit and it terrified me so i feel with you hun. It turned out though i'd just overdone it a little and everything is fine. I'll keep you in my prayers! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Just back from my booking in :) all went well and i have a scan on the 14th still. According to the circle thingy the midwife had im actually 6 weeks and 4 days? but my due date is the same..

well ive heard if you start bleeding you m/c a few days before so tests will stop showing positive if not very sensitive is this right if so ive got a little hope as ive just used a test which messure from 100miu so far from being sensitive and the positive line is darker than the test line and also showed before the test line too and at 3 mins the positive line was still darker,here are the pics
004.jpg

005.jpg
please let me know what you think,this time last wk these tests wouldnt give me a good bfp :) x x

Ahhh our babies are going from freaky mermaids to lil aliens!! LOL

https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week7

Wow Pad- lol aliens!:haha:

About the risk of MC I had 5 perfectly healthy children a late mc at 17 weeks an early mc at 5 weeks then another late mc at 15 weeks and a early one at 6 weeks.....I suppose that it could go either way......but defining a mark for me is not feasible......We will wait and see....I suggest not worrying about it.....the more we worry the less time we spend enjoying being pregnant.

well ive neva made it to 5 weeks with my m/cs so thought id be safe but just noticed brown cm with a streak of blood through it so now im almost in tears and worrying,ive had two healthy babies and now when trying for the 3rd its like my body isnt going to let me :cry: x x

Just to let you know with the pregnancy we lost at 15 weeks. I was terrified at 5 weeks because I had bright red bleeding during :sex: but everything was fine for that time ..... if you are not filling up a pad you should be okay and brown means old..... not new.

thankyou,ive got everything crossed for myself lol and just told oh and for once he is happy for me to sit and chill as i did over do it yesterday a little,fingers crossed il get this scan wed if nothing happens before that and then ill knowall is ok :) x x x

hope you are okay wishing, keeping everything crossed for you hun xx

Ahhh our babies are going from freaky mermaids to lil aliens!! LOL

https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/calendar/week7

Wow Pad- lol aliens!:haha:

About the risk of MC I had 5 perfectly healthy children a late mc at 17 weeks an early mc at 5 weeks then another late mc at 15 weeks and a early one at 6 weeks.....I suppose that it could go either way......but defining a mark for me is not feasible......We will wait and see....I suggest not worrying about it.....the more we worry the less time we spend enjoying being pregnant.

well ive neva made it to 5 weeks with my m/cs so thought id be safe but just noticed brown cm with a streak of blood through it so now im almost in tears and worrying,ive had two healthy babies and now when trying for the 3rd its like my body isnt going to let me :cry: x x

Just to let you know with the pregnancy we lost at 15 weeks. I was terrified at 5 weeks because I had bright red bleeding during :sex: but everything was fine for that time ..... if you are not filling up a pad you should be okay and brown means old..... not new.

Yep we got a pair of lil aliens :haha:

:hugs: waiting4baby3 i kno what ur going thru,try not to worry i kno its hard but look whats just happened to me so far so good,brown blood is old blood it can just be from baby implanting

hi everyone. been a lil while since been on. had to catch up on everything. i moved thursday in a horrible storm and still in the process of unpacking. just been so exhausted from doing it all. all i want to do is sleep..

wishing4baby3 i have had brown spotting on and off and i am now 8 weeks so try not to worry hun! i have my fingers crossed for all you ladies who are worried although i am sure you will be brilliant!! xxx

I am feeling so sick and i cannot stop being sick, so i have given in and started taking tablets i hope they start to work soon!

How is everyone doing ? x x x x

I'm due Nov 28th. I'd love it if you could add me to the list! :D

well ive noticed i only get bellyache when sitting so wonder if im just feeling stratching pains with me being relaxed as dont feel them when up and about,no more spotting since 4 pm either,got everything crossed its nothing and thankyou for your experiance losingtheplot as it gives me hope with you having it and you being fine :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->