Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

please take me off hte list, bleeding badly adn am pretty sure at my doc appt tomorrow they will confirm I am miscarrying.
thanks everyone . wish you all happy and healthy 9 months
: (

I am just heartbroken but i dont wan tto damper this thread.

wishing you all the best!

you can take me off the list :(

I am sooooo sorry for your loss...... I will put an angel by your name remeber we are all here for you if you need to talk.

I am here but not sure the due date exactly!

Let me know when you figure it out and I will add you.

please take me off the list, bleeding badly and am pretty sure at my doc appt tomorrow they will confirm I am miscarrying.

I am very sorry to hear this I will add an angel next to your name as well and might I suggest that you two look join TTC after a loss thread when you are ready you will find great support there.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...ace-bfp-184-bfps.html:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

please add an angel after my name. We ended up in the ER about 6pm this evening, and we have lost the baby.

What an unhappy day. So sorry to those who suffered losses.:nope::hugs:

Please add me to the list. EDD Dec 11

Oh no :cry: so sorry to everyone that has had a loss, sending you lots of :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs:

i am sooo sorry to all the ladies that are hurting right now,sending you all big :hugs: and we are all here if you want to talk and if you find it hard id defo try what ttcstill suggested,big :hugs: again ladies,hope everyone else is ok x x x x

please take me off hte list, bleeding badly adn am pretty sure at my doc appt tomorrow they will confirm I am miscarrying.

so sorry hun :hugs:

so sorry to everyone who has lost, it is a truely horrible and disheartening time. I hope you all get your BFP's very fast and have sticky beans :hugs: :flower:

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

<insert head down a toliet smiley here>

I thought MS had already kicked in but nooooooooooooooooooooo

The last week I've been sick once in the morning and then I feel fine. Today I haven't stopped feeling sick :sick: I keep eating to try and stop the feeling but it's not working

huge :hugs: to everyone who has lost a little one! So sorry for you all :(

I'm totally exhausted, not just tired that word doesn't cut it i'm beat! The thing is i haven't done a thing to make me this tired. It's been happening the last couple of days last night i fell asleep on my boyfriend while he was talking to me! Safe to say he wasn't impressed! Today i took my daughter to school came home and ate some porridge and then collapsed in a chair and i've barely moved since! Hoping this passes over as we're moving house on saturday and i really gotta be awake for that!

I'm exhausted as well. I don't do much, get up, go to work, come home, feed our horses, shower, eat, go to bed. I'm sleeping at least 12 hours a night.

Just returned from my sonogram. I am measuring 5w5d, which is spot on for when I figured I ovulated. Plus I saw the heartbeat!! It was a tiny tiny little flicker, but was measured at 104 bpm.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

awww great news samantha,did they do you a pic,bet its so nice seeing that hearbeat,i have my hospital appointment wed morning and hoping i get a scan after a bit of spotting and 2 m/c since october :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->