Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

<insert head down a toliet smiley here>

I thought MS had already kicked in but nooooooooooooooooooooo

The last week I've been sick once in the morning and then I feel fine. Today I haven't stopped feeling sick :sick: I keep eating to try and stop the feeling but it's not working

I know exactly how you feel....I wake up sick I go to bed sick and I am sick on and off all day no matter what I do.

huge :hugs: to everyone who has lost a little one! So sorry for you all :(

I'm totally exhausted, not just tired that word doesn't cut it i'm beat! The thing is i haven't done a thing to make me this tired. It's been happening the last couple of days last night i fell asleep on my boyfriend while he was talking to me! Safe to say he wasn't impressed! Today i took my daughter to school came home and ate some porridge and then collapsed in a chair and i've barely moved since! Hoping this passes over as we're moving house on saturday and i really gotta be awake for that!

I'm exhausted as well. I don't do much, get up, go to work, come home, feed our horses, shower, eat, go to bed. I'm sleeping at least 12 hours a night.

I spend my whole day studying for school then help the kids with homework then make dinner and clean house then bed, same things everyday.....but lately I am getting less and less done because I can not see to get enough sleep.

well ive just had the doctor ring and confirm my pregnancy and they have booked me in to see my midwife on the 18th april :),so thats wednesday and the 18th to look forward to now :),i neva made it this far with my m/cs so even more excited lol,the tiredness usually passes around the 12 week mark and then comes bk about 25 to 30 weeks pregnant but its all worth it isnt it x x x

you can take me off the list :(

please take me off hte list, bleeding badly adn am pretty sure at my doc appt tomorrow they will confirm I am miscarrying.
thanks everyone . wish you all happy and healthy 9 months
: (

please add an angel after my name. We ended up in the ER about 6pm this evening, and we have lost the baby.
I'm so so sorry girls :flower: sending big :hug: your way xxx
Just returned from my sonogram. I am measuring 5w5d, which is spot on for when I figured I ovulated. Plus I saw the heartbeat!! It was a tiny tiny little flicker, but was measured at 104 bpm.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yayyy for a heartbeat! xxx

evening can you put the little angel back on mine plz had my betas done again today and they arent rising enough...i wish all of you ladies the best and hopefully i'll be back with you all some day soon :cry:

Ooooo 9babies, Insane and Mama I am sooooo awfully sorry for your loss. Be gentle with yourselves xx

Just made my first appt with the obgyn for April 19th. Now to somehow manage to cope with the just-over-2-weeks wait. I'll be at 6w2d, maybe early enough to see something or at least schedule seeing something???

im sooo sorry mamadonna i honestly dont know what else i can say,im sending such big :hugs: your way and look after yourself x x x

well ive just had the doctor ring and confirm my pregnancy and they have booked me in to see my midwife on the 18th april :),so thats wednesday and the 18th to look forward to now :),i neva made it this far with my m/cs so even more excited lol,the tiredness usually passes around the 12 week mark and then comes bk about 25 to 30 weeks pregnant but its all worth it isnt it x x x

I feel the exhaustion something fierce but I will take it all in stride the whole 9 months just to hold my precious angel in my arms.

evening can you put the little angel back on mine plz had my betas done again today and they arent rising enough...i wish all of you ladies the best and hopefully i'll be back with you all some day soon :cry:

I am sooooo sorry I know that doesn't help and I have been where you are at, consider going to the TTC after a Loss thread you will find more support there than you could ever ask for I promise.

Just made my first appt with the obgyn for April 19th. Now to somehow manage to cope with the just-over-2-weeks wait. I'll be at 6w2d, maybe early enough to see something or at least schedule seeing something???

Hang in there it will go faster than you know it!

So sorry all the ladies who have lost. hope you will be back in first tri soon. xxxx

Hello all,
So sorry for all those with angels this time around (it was me last time so I know how it feels!) :hugs:

But I just got my bfp today - due date 13th Dec 2011.
Please can I be added on?

My due date needs to be changed! I'm now due 19th November!

im a winter due date mumma!

Due 5th November im hoping i will have my very own fireworks going off on that day!

Got my booking in this friday.. by my dates i will be 12weeks on the 3rd of may so about a 4week wait till my next scan unless i can appeal to the Mw's nice side haha

hows everyone doing,well went for my scan and there was a sac and a yolk sac and was told im only 5 wks 3 days not 6 wks 4 days so got another scan in 2 weeks to see if my beanie is growing as it should,i was worried at first but after talking to my friend who is a midwife she explained that i would of ovulated a wk late and with not testing to see when i was i have no reasons to not believe it so we will see,ill stay as i am untill my next scan to see how i get on and what new date they give me x x

I recently found out that I'm expecting my first child. I'm so excited to be having a December baby!:happydance: I'm due 12/6/2011!

BFP-4/4/2011​

Congratulations on your :bfp: any new ladies who have joined. H&H 9 months xxx

midwife today at 1:30pm.. ahhh god know why im soo butterfly lol done this before and ive seen little bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->