Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Good bye all.

I have discovered I have another angel to add to the 4 that already watch over us.

i am so sorry padbrat,i know nothing i say wont make you feel any beta but im sending you a big :hugs: your way and i hope you will get ur baby your longing for very soon hun,please look after yourself x x x

Good bye all.

I have discovered I have another angel to add to the 4 that already watch over us.

Deb, I got the email at 2 am I slept fitfully all night, my heart is breaking for you dear. I am praying for you and your DH and just know that you have people who care about you!

i am so sorry padbrat its heartbreaking:cry:

i have just come back from hospital my pregnancy was eptopic i had to have my left tube removed

i'm ok thank you just very uncomfortable,still in shock i think

Good bye all.

I am so so sorry for your loss hun sending lots of :hugs: your way

i am so sorry padbrat its heartbreaking:cry:

i have just come back from hospital my pregnancy was eptopic i had to have my left tube removed

OMG Mama i'm so sorry hun! how awful it must be to loose an Angel and a tube :cry: sending lots of :hugs: your way

MAMA DONNA Iam so sorry for your loss and situation..... will continue to pray for you.

Mamadonna and padbrat, I am so, so sorry. :cry: :hug: You are in my thoughts and prayers as are your angels. :angel:

I wanted to update....I had a scan on Wednesday and measured at 6wk 3d, so about 2 days behind when I thought I was, but bubs was there with a little heartbeat! :) It was really amazing. I didn't make it to hb stage with my last pregnancy, so it was a real milestone.

Glad to hear it Allie...... that is great news!

Hello ladies,

Sorry I have not been so active on here, I had a really long weekend. We have some friends who are moving to Florida and had a going away BBQ/Party for them on Saturday.....I slept all day yesterday as I just feel so tired.....

I have been having lots of stretching pains these lat few days and have found that it is very unnerving as I cannot seem to shake the feeling that something may go wrong.

How is everyone else doing?

Same here, stretching pains make me really anxious. but my scan is on thursday and i hope that will put my mind at rest. Other than that, completely exhausted! so much sleep over the weekend but im still wanting a nap/falling asleep when i sit still!

Yep that is where I am ....... I have not even seen my OB yet tomorrow is the first time I will see her. Gonna call a friend to see if she will go with me I am sure everything will be fine.....just hard to not worry after all the troubles we have had.

well im very very busy last week of college before 2weeks off loads of work due in by friday, Got my bloods app next thursday. oh and guess what new pregnancy thing i just got???

PILES!!! lovely...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->