Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Well....here we go again..i'm sure this is ending.

I had a bit of brown discharge yesterday afternoon. Today i have had quite a bit more discharge, really dark brown in colour. It was just on wiping yesterday, but today it was in my knickers. Tonight i have had some pink/red when wiping, and i'm a bit crampy. I am so convinced this is over..again. I don't know how i'll get through it a third time.

Midwife has booked me in for a scan at the EPAU, 1200 on Wednesday. I am so scared.

Oh sweetie I am praying that it is just left over from implantation and all is well, try and relax and know that I am here for you. I know how hard it is to be where you are and all I can do is be here to listen when you need me.

PILES??? What is that?

hemorrhoids, a common pregnancy thing you can also get them from straining at the toilet for to long, pushing a baby out ect.

They can be inside the anus or just outside the anus

never heard them called PILES before.... And I am sooooo sorry you have them!

sending big hugs missmaternal,i'm keeping everything crossed that things are ok,as ttcstill says it could left over from baby getting comfy

Welcome Lynette.... I will add you right away!

Everything is going well.....babys heart is 176 bpm due date is changed back to 15th of Nov

i got my scan date through, got 5 more weeks to wait though :(

I'm back with internet after having moved house at the weekend. So sorry to the ladies who have experienced losses sending lots of :hugs: your way.

Ttcstill so glad all is going well for you!! :D

I'm 10 weeks today and feeling my symptoms start to disappear, i feel less sick which is lovely but also more tired my boyfriend finished work at 7.30 last night and i was asleep by then. Hoping to see the tiredness go too!

Hope everyone is doing well thinking of you all!

i keep wanting the postie to hurry up to see if i have my next scan date yet lol got my mw bloods next thursday

great news ttc,im having another scan a week today and will hopefully be given a due date and see the heartbeat plus im seeing my midwife on monday so she should sort out when my 12 week scan is,im getting so excited now its untrue which im sure we all are x x

Here they do an early scan to verify validity of the pregnancy but not another til 20 weeks to determine gender..... I have 11 week to go.....that's a long ass time..... so I know how you feel.

Waiting4 - just let me know when you get a proper due date and I will get you set up.

Saw my midwife today for my booking appointment, she was lovely and wasn't hung up on my weight.

Had some bloods done and pee'd in a pot.

Midwife says according to her dates I'm due around Nov 26th and I'm 8 weeks tomorrow so I've had to fluff my ticker a bit so it reads 7 + 6 as Nov 26th due date on a ticker makes me 7+4

Midwife has predicted I'm having a girl lol, she's done some research into sperm life affecting gender and she's convinced I'm having a girl

Saw my midwife today for my booking appointment, she was lovely and wasn't hung up on my weight.

Had some bloods done and pee'd in a pot.

Midwife says according to her dates I'm due around Nov 26th and I'm 8 weeks tomorrow so I've had to fluff my ticker a bit so it reads 7 + 6 as Nov 26th due date on a ticker makes me 7+4

Midwife has predicted I'm having a girl lol, she's done some research into sperm life affecting gender and she's convinced I'm having a girl

how has she worked that out hun as id love know as i cant remember bding oh the wk they are saying i got caught so there is a chance oh sperm lasted 3 or 4 days before entering my egg :),i have a feeling its a girl cause of how sicky i feel as i was the same with my daughter where as with my son didnt have alot really,
ttc im down as the 26th nov at the mo on ur front page so will hopefully be able tell you a more of a right day next wednesday,cant believe you dont get a 12 week scan that would drive me mad lol,o well it will be here before we all know it as i find the 1st 20 wks fly and then by the last 10 wks it goes mega slow lol,cant wait till we are all talking about what we have brought our little beanies,are we all finding out the sex or is anyone waiting till b-day :happydance: x x x

Here they do an early scan to verify validity of the pregnancy but not another til 20 weeks to determine gender..... I have 11 week to go.....that's a long ass time..... so I know how you feel.

Waiting4 - just let me know when you get a proper due date and I will get you set up.

yeah they dont scan you standard till 12wks here then another at 20/21wks so not my first long wait for a scan ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->