• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Hi hun can u add my on2 the 6th nov please, i had a scan at 7wks as the midwife thought that i was 12 wks but turned out that i was 7 so i have another scan in 2 wks 2 date me properly and 2 check whatever they check.

I will add an angel if that is okay MissMaternal.

:hugs:

I was really hoping you were wrong.....we are here for you if you need us!

CareBear63 I will add you now too.

how has she worked that out hun as id love know as i cant remember bding oh the wk they are saying i got caught so there is a chance oh sperm lasted 3 or 4 days before entering my egg :),i have a feeling its a girl cause of how sicky i feel as i was the same with my daughter where as with my son didnt have alot really

She said that female sperm live longer but are slower, male sperm are faster but live shorter lives so if the egg was released and it took longer to meet the sperm than the life cycle of male sperm then the only sperm alive to fertilise it would be the female sperm. I think.

So DH and I bd'd only on the day I got a positive O test so if the egg came 24-48 hours after the test, the male sperm may have already died so the only sperm left would be the female.

It's an interesting theory and one I can't wait to find out if it's true.

uh oh think we have been busted by my mum.. she had hinted at the weekend about my toilet trips, but my aunty cought me leaving the doctors with my bounty pack so i think my aunty has told ahh.. could be intresting tonight when we pick kyle up since she questioned Oh on it this morning

im soo sorry missmaternal sendding you big :hugs: hun even though im sure it wont take the pain away from what your feeling right now x x x

how has she worked that out hun as id love know as i cant remember bding oh the wk they are saying i got caught so there is a chance oh sperm lasted 3 or 4 days before entering my egg :),i have a feeling its a girl cause of how sicky i feel as i was the same with my daughter where as with my son didnt have alot really

She said that female sperm live longer but are slower, male sperm are faster but live shorter lives so if the egg was released and it took longer to meet the sperm than the life cycle of male sperm then the only sperm alive to fertilise it would be the female sperm. I think.

So DH and I bd'd only on the day I got a positive O test so if the egg came 24-48 hours after the test, the male sperm may have already died so the only sperm left would be the female.

It's an interesting theory and one I can't wait to find out if it's true.

oooooo that is intresting so if my scan says the same on wed as it did a wk n half ago i defo didnt ovulate when i thought and the sperm must have lived a few days so there is a good chance it could be a girl for me too,i have looked up on all the old wife tales and chinese gender calender and all is pointing to a girl too,i believe the chinese calender more though as its been right with both my kids so far,well only time will tell but id be happy which eva as long as its nice n healthy but you still cant help trying work it out urself lol x x

Can you change my date please, the midwife i saw today said my EDD was the 27th of November not the 25th, could change again once i get my scan. I gotta wait til 12wks for that though

So yesterday I had some mild tummy cramps and back pain which I put down to growing pains, I remember thinking how annoying the discomfort was.

Now today I dont' feel any cramps at all and now I'm thinking "why can't I feel anything" lol my poor body cannot win

so sorry to hear about the losses i know exactly how you feel when loosing a child the heartache is unbearable having been through it myself :cry:

I'm not enjoying this pregnancy just yet until i know all is well i went for an early scan last week which showed babys heartbeat but it still didnt reasure me as i saw babys heartbeat with the last pregnancy but it ended in a mmc :(

by my LMP im 8weeks 3days today but when i went for my early scan last week consultant put me back 10 days but when i saw midwife this week she told me to stick to my LMP date until i go for my dating scan so im either 7 weeks today (by my early scan) or 8weeks 3days (by LMP) im due anytime around 22nov-2dec! :wacko:

really praying i get to have my winter baby at the end of the year and all goes well with this pregnancy i couldnt bare going through another mc again

x

How can I be so hungry and nauseated at the same freaking time!!!

just got my 12week scan date, it came though really fast since mw only sent it off last friday, 5th may.. woo :happydance:

so sorry to hear about the losses i know exactly how you feel when loosing a child the heartache is unbearable having been through it myself :cry:

I'm not enjoying this pregnancy just yet until i know all is well i went for an early scan last week which showed babys heartbeat but it still didnt reasure me as i saw babys heartbeat with the last pregnancy but it ended in a mmc :(

by my LMP im 8weeks 3days today but when i went for my early scan last week consultant put me back 10 days but when i saw midwife this week she told me to stick to my LMP date until i go for my dating scan so im either 7 weeks today (by my early scan) or 8weeks 3days (by LMP) im due anytime around 22nov-2dec! :wacko:

really praying i get to have my winter baby at the end of the year and all goes well with this pregnancy i couldnt bare going through another mc again

x

There are many of us who know just where you are....I had 5 perfectly healthy children and now who trying to have a child with my husband who has none of hos own I have lost 4 2 in the last 8 months.

How can I be so hungry and nauseated at the same freaking time!!!

I know exactly how you feel I get so upset about it sometimes I just sit and cry. But at the same time I try to use it to reassure myself.

There are many of us who know just where you are....I had 5 perfectly healthy children and now who trying to have a child with my husband who has none of hos own I have lost 4 2 in the last 8 months.

Oh i'm so sorry to hear that hun (Hugs):hugs:

Us woman have to go through alot of hard times in our lives but it makes you a stronger person if you have been through a mc. It's hard to stay possitive once you have lost a child but we never give up hope for a child of our own one day. It is very hard and upsetting but with baby&bump we can help each other through it as best as we possibily can and pray for happy & healthy 9months of pregnancy! xx

glad to see we are all doing great ladies and those of us staying positive after m/cs,well im off to a ann summers party and because of my m/c oh doesnt want anyone know im pregnant just yet so ive hidden my belly with baggy clothes but tonight for the fact i dont want feel a mess ive got my leggings on with a fitted top and belly is showing alot but i have had enough of trying hide it so think people will guess tonight as im going say im just bloated but with me not drinking or going town i dont think it will be enough,o well we will see,just hope i enjoy it without feeling sick or too tired lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->