Wish me luck!!!

nikkybaby

3rd Tri, First Timer!
Reaction score
So today at 3pm I have my u/s, and hopefully the answer to the big question...WHAT IS IT???!!! :happydance:

I'm so excited!!! Hoping for a boy, so keep your fingers crossed for me! I'll let everyone know the outcome tomorrow. Hopefully it cooperates. I don't know how much longer I can wait! :loopy:

Good luck! We have ours today as well. At 2:30. Keeping my fingers crossed for a boy for you, but thinking pink for myself. Let us know how it goes!

Good luck! We have ours today as well. At 2:30. Keeping my fingers crossed for a boy for you, but thinking pink for myself. Let us know how it goes!

Well I will keep my fingers crossed for a girl for you! Good luck!

Good Luck you two!!! :hugs:

Lots of :blue: and :pink: vibes your way! Can't wait to find out what you two are having :happydance:

hope you have a healthy bundle of joy!

personally i think the sex doesnt matter :D

We went. We were NOT able to determine the sex today tho. :dohh: Our beautiful little baby had it's back facing upward, and it's legs closed. They said if we were a little further along, it may have been easier to tell, but being that it is still kinda early, and the baby wasn't in the best position, we have to wait. We are going to try again in probably a month or so. It was fun seeing the baby, but the pics they sent us home with are crap. And the guy hurt. He was pressing hard on my bladder to check that it was full and check my cervix. And I had 4 people in the room with me, disappointed that we couldn't see a little wee wee or the lack thereof. Anyway, no biggie, we'll try again soon. Hope yours went good Nikkybaby!! Still thinking blue for you!!

We went. We were NOT able to determine the sex today tho. :dohh: Our beautiful little baby had it's back facing upward, and it's legs closed. They said if we were a little further along, it may have been easier to tell, but being that it is still kinda early, and the baby wasn't in the best position, we have to wait. We are going to try again in probably a month or so. It was fun seeing the baby, but the pics they sent us home with are crap. And the guy hurt. He was pressing hard on my bladder to check that it was full and check my cervix. And I had 4 people in the room with me, disappointed that we couldn't see a little wee wee or the lack thereof. Anyway, no biggie, we'll try again soon. Hope yours went good Nikkybaby!! Still thinking blue for you!!

SO......ITS A BOY!!!! :happydance::headspin:

Yay!!!!
I am so excited. Sorry you couldn't determine the sex. It took two people to completely do the ultrasound, so we basically got two chances to check. Our pictures were crap tho, also.
Hope things go good for you next time!

im sorry to hear that it didnt go so welll ---- first off at least u were allowed four people in ur room--- they only let me have one--its there stupid policy so each time i went i had to take a different person with me---when all i really wanted was to have hubby with me for all of them but it wasnt fair for the rest of my family to not go ---
secondly---- i recommend that when u schedule ur next one to go for like 20 weeks the pic comes out real nice and clear and it becomes harder for baby to hide his/her parts ----
thirdly---- i loved my pics but i wanted diff. ones as well--- considering that they take so many and only give u like 1-4 of them i wish they had let me choose which ones i got---- so maybe u could ask them for certain ones-- other than the obvious boy/girl one u could be like could i get a pic of that one---u know while its still on the screen ---all they got to do is click print anyway=---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->