Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

Thank you so much for your kind words. That is exactly why I am on here. I know I am not alone. I hope to one day be able to give you words of encouragement.

Things are better today. I was so tired ystrdy I was at 9:30. Now a day of cleaning. Think I O'd on Thursday. I have a nice temp surge so far. Still very crampy. Hope this tww goes by fast.

Where are you in your cycle?

Thank you so much for your kind words. That is exactly why I am on here. I know I am not alone. I hope to one day be able to give you words of encouragement.

Things are better today. I was so tired ystrdy I was at 9:30. Now a day of cleaning. Think I O'd on Thursday. I have a nice temp surge so far. Still very crampy. Hope this tww goes by fast.

Where are you in your cycle?

Hi sweets how are you sorry havent been on in a couple of days been so busy, so glad to hear you are doing better:happydance: was thinking about you over the weekend hoping you were doing better sooooo glad to hear that.I am on cycle day 8, and normally get a positive OPK anywhere between cycle dat 10,11,or 12, so my ovulation is right around the corner:happydance: Do hope this month is the month:thumbup:, and it is yours too:thumbup: Any plans for the holidays? I am going to see my daughter her fiance on christmas eve and chritmas day going to inlaws everyone is there so it is nice just hope there is no talk about the baby you know dont want anything to down my mood I have been telling everyon this , because I just dont want to talk to them about it, If you know what I mean.:hugs::dust::dust::friends::xmas9::xmas6::xmas3::xmas4:

Hey there. I know what you mean about not talking about it. Only one person in my family knows that I'm trying and I don't even think I will tell her right away when it happens. She already knows too much.

What's your plan for the bd? Are you doing smep or just winging it?

Me I'm 6dpo today. Nothing too much going on. Got the sore bbs right on time. Last month I thought something was up because I hadn't had it yet. I always have twinges and stuff going on so nothing new. I'm going to see if I can get DH to buy me some tests. I feel like peeing on things now for some reason. Maybe I just feel like I need to do something besides just wait. I don't do Christmas so I don't have that to occupy my mind. Have a good time with your family though. I am the only one in my family who is always missing during the holidays. I do miss that but try to make all other family gatherings.

Hey there. I know what you mean about not talking about it. Only one person in my family knows that I'm trying and I don't even think I will tell her right away when it happens. She already knows too much.

What's your plan for the bd? Are you doing smep or just winging it?

Me I'm 6dpo today. Nothing too much going on. Got the sore bbs right on time. Last month I thought something was up because I hadn't had it yet. I always have twinges and stuff going on so nothing new. I'm going to see if I can get DH to buy me some tests. I feel like peeing on things now for some reason. Maybe I just feel like I need to do something besides just wait. I don't do Christmas so I don't have that to occupy my mind. Have a good time with your family though. I am the only one in my family who is always missing during the holidays. I do miss that but try to make all other family gatherings.

Well honey I do hope you get your BFP real soon, I do thankyou for wishing me to have a good time with my family:hugs: I do hope I am not crossing the line here, but is there any speacial reason why you dont do christmas? if you dont wish to tell that is ok sweetie just making confersation, I know for me it is hard for me for thanksgiving, because I lost my mom 2 days before thanksgiving, just wondering if this was your case maybe thought you may have lost someone that was dear to you.:hugs::dust::dust::friends::xmas3::xmas9:

I don't celebrate for religious reasons. My family is all Christian. Even my two oldest children. I became Muslim 4 years ago after I got married to my husband. I love it, but it is hard sometimes at times like these.

Sorry about your Mother. I don't know why but I seem to see that a lot. People losing someone close around Thanksgiving. I know that must be hard for you. How many years has it been? Not that it matters much. I had a moment today taking my dd to school. I rode by a funeral home and started thinking about my step dad. It will be a year Jan 13 and I was tryna think of any and everything to keep the tears back. Nothing worked. Lol, had to fix my face before I got out the car to walk her in.

I don't celebrate for religious reasons. My family is all Christian. Even my two oldest children. I became Muslim 4 years ago after I got married to my husband. I love it, but it is hard sometimes at times like these.

Sorry about your Mother. I don't know why but I seem to see that a lot. People losing someone close around Thanksgiving. I know that must be hard for you. How many years has it been? Not that it matters much. I had a moment today taking my dd to school. I rode by a funeral home and started thinking about my step dad. It will be a year Jan 13 and I was tryna think of any and everything to keep the tears back. Nothing worked. Lol, had to fix my face before I got out the car to walk her in.

It has been 10 years, but around the holidays it still feels like yesterday to me, my mom was so young she was only in her 40s, she had lugarrettes desease and dont know how she got it, they are still testing on that desease and they still have no answers figure that one out:shrug: Well I am sure it is hard to customize and adjust at times for you around the holidays, but you and your husband come as one once you marry so both sides sacrifice for each other and that is the way it is suppose to be as long as you are happy that is all that matters, and the family understands and if they dont your husband still loves you:thumbup:. Loosing a family member is so very hard with in its self, but around the holidays is worse, but I hold her in my heart always and I light a candle for her on her birthday, and all the holidays, so that makes me feel good, sendind you and your hubby lots :dust::dust::dust::friends:, Talk with you soon sweetie.:hugs:

:hugs::hugs:I feel for you. That is so very young. It must be like she was snatched away from you, but like I said before it doesn't matter how long ago or how young even. I honestly don't think I could deal. You are very strong. :flower:

Ok no more talk about death. I am an emotional wreck before af. It is a little early for that though. Nipples are sore too but just tell me to stop symptom spotting please. It never leads to anything positive.

:hugs::hugs:I feel for you. That is so very young. It must be like she was snatched away from you, but like I said before it doesn't matter how long ago or how young even. I honestly don't think I could deal. You are very strong. :flower:

Ok no more talk about death. I am an emotional wreck before af. It is a little early for that though. Nipples are sore too but just tell me to stop symptom spotting please. It never leads to anything positive.

STOP SYMPTOM SPOTTING. well you want hear a good one, well hubby called a place for the sperm anaysis talk to a man and he said they did the complete sperm anaysis, so did his sample this morning, and dropped it off at the lab, he goes to work and then gets a call from a woman from the lab and she tells him they dont do the complete sperm anaysis, great haaa, now we have to start the process all over again. I am so angry:growlmad:, and upset :cry: I was really hoping to get results before the holidays now we have to wait til after the holidays. Things have just not been going good for me lately:nope:, nothing seems to be going as it should. I need a good :cry: maybe even a punching bag:thumbup:, that will work you think:haha:, I have to have some humor I quess, talk with you soon sweetie sorry for the unload on you, just had to vent, sending you lots of:dust::dust::dust::friends::hugs:

That's crazy! I don't know if I would want them handling my sperm anyway if they that unorganized. Did he not have one before the reversal? I am thinking my hubby has been under so much stress lately, if it's having an affect on his. I haven't had a bad day but for some reason I am an emotional wreck. Started crying again on the way to dd school this morning and have been snapping ever since. DH is home now and says he's staying in his car until it's safe to come in. Lol! So right now I'm pissed for you. At least you don't have to wait for his report to even try. I really feel like my period is coming any second.

Miss you guys hope your all ok! Just having a break at the mo :) be back soon I promise xx

I know Jess. You just kicked us to the curb!...........just kidding. Glad you are alive and well. Get back real soon. Miss you girl!

So depressed right now. Wish she would just come already so I can get back to that short happy time of not ttc. I been having that crampy feeling for days now. Strange. I usually get it but not constantly. It will happen a few days before then go away and come back day of af. My nipples are sore when it's usually just the bbs. They are not as full today and ystrdy but still very tender. Then we have my chart. It was looking so perfect until today. My cervix is low hard and open to match so come on af. Don't put me through anymore torture please!

That's crazy! I don't know if I would want them handling my sperm anyway if they that unorganized. Did he not have one before the reversal? I am thinking my hubby has been under so much stress lately, if it's having an affect on his. I haven't had a bad day but for some reason I am an emotional wreck. Started crying again on the way to dd school this morning and have been snapping ever since. DH is home now and says he's staying in his car until it's safe to come in. Lol! So right now I'm pissed for you. At least you don't have to wait for his report to even try. I really feel like my period is coming any second.

So sorry to hear that you are a emotiuonal wreck honey, I have been there I wish I could give you a hug, so I will send you one:hugs: do hope you feel better, and no my hubby didnt have one before the reversal, I do think that is funny that hubby wont come in til it is safe:haha: Us women go through so much, they just dont understand sometimes, at times all we need is a little understanding and when they see us like that all we need is sometimes is a hug and some comforting words from them, hang in there sweetheart.:hugs::dust::dust::friends:

Thanks hun. Not as bad ystrdy. Right now just waiting for af. How are you? Anything exciting going on?

Thanks hun. Not as bad ystrdy. Right now just waiting for af. How are you? Anything exciting going on?

nothing exciting here, on my 2ww now, but dont think we did it this month I dont think we did enough bedding and then with that sperm anaysis mess up, nothing seems to be going right, having to repeat the sperm anaysis test because of the lab screw up just really pisses me off, sorry I am so full of so many emotions right now. Do hope you dont get AF,that would be grat sweetgeart to hear some good news I need it:happydance::hugs: sending you lots of :dust::dust::friends: how was your holiday?

I wish I was back in the beginning of the tww. Every lil bit of moisture and I'm running to the bathroom. You know they say it happens when you least expect it. Maybe this will be it for you. I still can't believe that confusion with the sa. That is crazy! I hope things start looking up for you and your hubby in the new year.

I wish I was back in the beginning of the tww. Every lil bit of moisture and I'm running to the bathroom. You know they say it happens when you least expect it. Maybe this will be it for you. I still can't believe that confusion with the sa. That is crazy! I hope things start looking up for you and your hubby in the new year.

hey sweetie thanks I hope they start looking up too, something has to break this not so good news cycle. I have had just about all I can take with this. I do know what you mean about constantly running to the bathroom with the least little bit of thinking is this it,so you are not alone on that one. How have you been feeling? Do hope this is it for us or at least the first part of the year our turn has to be coming.:thumbup::hugs::dust::dust::hug::friends:

Dh keeps telling me I'm not pregnant. I'm like shut up! It's bad enough I have doubt but don't rub it in. Usually I start cramping and say ok this is it but this has been lasting for almost a week, so it's really annoying. I'm thinking I will either start spotting tomorrow or it's gonna come full on. Will be 12dpo. Was trying to not have sex so I can tell if the ewcm has returned like always before af, but couldn't keep him off me. I think it's safe to say now that thats what I have and not leftovers but one can only hope.

Dh keeps telling me I'm not pregnant. I'm like shut up! It's bad enough I have doubt but don't rub it in. Usually I start cramping and say ok this is it but this has been lasting for almost a week, so it's really annoying. I'm thinking I will either start spotting tomorrow or it's gonna come full on. Will be 12dpo. Was trying to not have sex so I can tell if the ewcm has returned like always before af, but couldn't keep him off me. I think it's safe to say now that thats what I have and not leftovers but one can only hope.

hi sweetie you know my hubby seems to be the same way, you know around fertile period hes tired we get some in fertile period but not as much as we should I think, but when fertile period is over then he is in full force :growlmad:, I dont know sometimes I wonder if he is getting cold feet about it, I mean he has 3 other children 2 of them are on their own and grown and we are raising the 11 year old as we speak I dont know sometimes he has me in a worldwind and then other times he comes behind me putting his hands on my belly and says wont be long I wont be able to wrap my arms completly around you and smiles like he is happy and cant wait for it to happen ooooh men :shrug: I do hope the best for you sweetie and do pray this month is our month, we have to wait to do the Sa this friday because of the holidays so it will be a while for it unfortuntly. All I know is god I think is really testing my patience.:hugs::dust::dust::hug::friends:

Aww man. Going through bnb withdrawal. Lol. Couldn't get online all day. So cd1 for me. Got more to say when I get back from store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->