wobbly head

lorrilou

Reaction score
how old should your baby be when they strat being able to hold their heads up? Callum is still really wobbly, nicole seemed to be able to keep hers up from really young.

I think it varies a lot really. The NHS birth to 5 book says they should be able to 'Lift their heads, while lying on their fronts' between 0 and 3 months. It does say that this is only an average though. x

Lily has been able to hold hers up for a few seconds since day 1 its so funny lol cant wait until she can do it properly :D

xx

They say around about the 3 month mark they should be able to hold their head up completely on their own with out it flopping again.

Olivia has been head strong since birth and can hold it up for some time but still flops forward now & again, but im not worried as they do say around 3 months, and then I can put her in her bumbo chair as she loves to be sat up. She's so damn nosey.

x

Yeah nicole was headstrong from birth, callum loves sitting up to and he pushes himself onto his feet when your holding him. Suppose i shouldnt worry bout it to much, he's only 2months.

I guess it varies! Oliver has always been quite a headstrong baby from birth. He can lift his head and chest up and hold it whilst laying on his tum and he can lift it for a few mins when sittin on my lap but still abit wobbly x

it starts to feel like I do not have to support Juleikas head anymore when I carry her around in an upright position facing towards me. she is 12 weeks old today :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->