Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

hi zoe x welcome to the group. How many weeks are you with baby #2 how exciting. I just don't know where the time and days go. Caleb is 5months old monday x i can't believe nearly half a year x hope everyone is well x

Hi everyone, just dropping by again :) Hope everyone is doin ok.. Has anyone been upto much? Whats goin off with this weather eh! how annoying!! I wish it would make its mind up.

Just dropped by to say a quick hello to all, not been on recently as i'm getting soo tired at work it's all i can do to stay awake for dinner let alone anything else!
Welcome Zoe & congratulations :hugs:
Pink - that makes me feel a little sad, when mine is 5 months old i'll be looking into returning to work as my maternity pay will stop :nope: i hate the thought of someone else spending the whole day with my bubba!

Hiya, thought id pop and say hi. We went to Telford park for Charlies bday it was really good there was so much to do there luckly we chose to go the day after his bday as it finally stopped raining and the sun was out most of the day , i cant believe hes 2 now its gone so quick.

Hope everyone is well xx

Hey Coz,
Glad it went well & the weather behaved for you! Time does seem to fly by quickly - no 2 will be in the distance soon for you :haha: g'on, you know you wanna heehee.

I've been concentrating on getting through work - it seems such an effort at the moment! God help me when i get bigger & i'm still working eeek!

Hope everyone else is good? This thread seems to have died down again at the moment. :hugs: to you all xxx

lol Nooo im deffo not ready for another one yet, how ever much i absoloutly love being a mum and it has all come quite naturally to me i think its such hard work, anyone else think this or is it just me ? lol . I think im more scared of having another one, but Charlie never slept and even now he doesnt like to sleep much. Bet your getting big now Angie? xxx

ps i would love 3 or 4 kids really though it would be so much nicer if i could skip being pregnant and skip those sleepless nights haha xx

Yep i'm getting quite big now lol. Love this stage of the pregnancy at the moment - feeling lots of nice kicks & i'm feeling happy & healthy & getting lots of 'glowing' complements :happydance:. My skin has settled down so i'm not spotty & greasy anymore lol & my hair is growing lovely - off to have it cut again thursday.
Saying that 15 weeks sounds a long way away! Only 10 weeks till i finish work though :happydance:i have a months annual leave booked before i start maternity leave, just trying to plan a baby shower now :thumbup:
I can see you with a little brood hun - maybe your next pregnancy will be a lot easier, remember no two are the same hun :hugs:
Fancy a catch up soon? xxx

Hiya, How is everyone doing in Wolverhampton ? I wanted to ask you all can you please give me good and bad areas in wolverhampton, Im thinking of moving from bilston as it seems too rough i want a nice area for Charlie to grow up in but still be able to get bus into wolves town ???

ps we are thinking bradmore or tettenhall ??

Hey hun, how you doing? You coming to West Park thursday if the weather is ok? I could pick you guys up if you like now i'm on mat leave?

Sadly there are good & bad areas everywhere hun, i had the same investigation when i moved 18 months ago. I can voucher for some areas of Coseley, most of sedgley is nice (but comes with the price that reflects it) some areas of Wombourne are nice too. Like i say, swings & roundabouts. The best thing you can do is look into houses then post for feedback on where they actually are as neighbourhoods can vary from street to street.
This is why i moved to a small street where the only access is 1 road in & out, that way you should only get people who live there or who are visiting in the area.
Good luck with your searches hun, i'm sure a few others will be able to comment on other areas........sorry mine's limited to where i know & have friends :hugs:

bradmore is nice, i used to live near there. theresa nice park there. but like angie said there is bad and good places everywhere.
ooh im going to westpark thursday are you going to the meet?
hope everyone is ok xx

Thanks you 2 im greatfull for any advice at all, do you guys think Bilston is rough ? I feel like im constantly walking around with my head down and its starting to get to me.

I am at work thursday so i wont be able to come, i didnt realise anything was going on there allthough it is ment to rain all week aswell. My area manager is in on thursday to tell me more about my redundancy, i only have till the end of august ive been really upset about it but im hoping something else pops up in beatties soon xx

Coz, i've just PM'd you on facebook about a potential job in Merryhill if that's any good to you?

Pink i'm hoping to come to the meet if my toothache has improved - where do we meet?

Theres stigma around Bilston. I don't live there or visit there but when people talk about Bilston they talk as if its 'rough as sandpaper' lol. For that reason, I wouldnt wanna live there. As for other places around the area.. theres good and bad in all I suppose. You are better off doin what limpetsmum said and jus givin us road names teheh. Hope everyone is ok xxx

I did used to live in bilston but luckily it was in quite a nice area, i have my fondest childhood memories from there - playing in the street until 10pm, anyone's mom would feed you all heehee. I just think times have changed now - sadly it's not such a nice country in general to bring children up in unless you have tons of money to choose the nice areas as they come with a price.
Let us know how the search goes hun, you could always come live in my street - we have houses for sale & rent & it's a lovely area 2 streets away from fields & stables etc (my neighbours have converted their back garden to accomodate the horses they train :cloud9:) xxx

angie its the tea rooms. hope your tootache clears.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->