Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

Pinkish - I'm 33 and gave up going out 'clubbing' a couple years back when all the decent bars seemed to vanish. I do still go up to Brum tho but now go for a meal in Brindley place and then stay out for a drink there where it's still quite nice (not Saturdays!)

Yeh thats our plan. We stop over in the quality hotel on hagley road, get a taxi to brindley place for a nice meal.. usually picolinos or city cafe (yum yum) and then go onto broad street.. I could actually give the broad street part a miss tho to be honest and head home lol :blush:

Any other part time or stay at home mums (or maternity leave mums like me) fancy this in Willenhall.
https://www.walsall.gov.uk/index/leisure_and_culture/libraries/children_and_young_peoples_library/parent_and_child.htm

Here's the info:
Cradle Clubs are special because babies are welcome from birth until they are two years old. We aim to intorduce the benefits of reading to very young children and provide a place that parents can meet and chat to other parents with children of the same age whilst babies start developing their social skills. Sessions include story time and rhyme time with toys provided to help stimulate babies through play. Sessions run weekly in term time.

You are welcome to stay for the whole 90 minute session or drop in if that is more convenient. A contribution is asked of 50p per session per family. Refreshments are provided.

Even if you're not from Willenhall, if you can make it then a few of us could go :) I'm thinking of the Friday one - 10 till 11:30.

hey

how is everyone?

i hate the roads around here with a passion & some of the drivers... i wont go into that lol. i want the quiet country roads back in my hometown :)

I dont drive hun...this is why :) The roads here are crazyyyyyyy. Id rather catch a bus its less stressful. Saying that though, even the bus drivers are lunatics hehe. Hope you are well? All good ere.. just chillin trying to find some rugs for my rooms. Its time to decorate me thinks xx

i honestly dont blame you. i wanna be an driving instructor not to sure on these roads.
if i got a bus id get lost still, haha.
im fine thanks :)

i had trouble finding a nice 1 the other month, too expensive for my liking, but theres some lovely ones.

where did u end up gettin one from in the end? I need 3.. one for my living room (brown and red), one for my dining room (pink or aqua) and one for bedroom (purple). Theres some lush ones on ebay shops but ur right about price. It will prob have to be Argos

I hate busses ever since someone tried to set fire to my hair on the bus in Birmingham!

Anyone wanna try that Cradle Club with me?

Next have some lovely new rugs in and they're not as expensive as u might think :)

I bought lovely rugs from Hooty's in willenhall - they can be hit and miss but well worth a try ;)

where did u end up gettin one from in the end? I need 3.. one for my living room (brown and red), one for my dining room (pink or aqua) and one for bedroom (purple). Theres some lush ones on ebay shops but ur right about price. It will prob have to be Argos

Ive seen some lovely rugs in home bargains but there not that big but it might be worth looking xx

Hey Coz :wave: just replied to you on facebook - sorry it's taken so long, this is the 2st opportunity i've had to come online since i saw you on sat!

Thanks everyone, I'll def be havin a look in those places u mentioned :)

I love hooty's lol

pinkish angel - argos, where we got from. 1 i had, was bought from netto, real bargain.

Hey Coz :wave: just replied to you on facebook - sorry it's taken so long, this is the 2st opportunity i've had to come online since i saw you on sat!

hiya, did you have a nice time? x

I love hooty's lol

pinkish angel - argos, where we got from. 1 i had, was bought from netto, real bargain.

ooh i love hootys too, i live closer to latiffs so i usualy go there but its not as good but they also do rugs lol x

i love any bargain shop x hi hope everyone is well. I had hospital yesterday at new cross and i'm normally there for ages but i was in and out just under an hour ye. How is everyone caleb is growing fast. 16 weeks tomorrow x kelly i see matt is back it's funny x oh the baby bop is at a different place. I will find out and let you know. Hope your all well x

Hi ladies, hope your all well. How naff has the weather gone? Hope it picks up for the weekend!
I've been busy at work this week, started aqua natal classes wednesday evening at central baths which was fun! Also getting comments on my bump from complete strangers which is quite nice - it means people can tell i'm pregnant & not just chubby :haha:

i had a fab time thanks hun, did you see that girl walk past again at all? Poor soul bless her!

Well i've just had a nice warm bath so i'm off to snuggle in bed - i'm on at 7.30 in the morning and a staff meeting to prepare for eek!

Night night ladies xxx

Hi ladies, hope your all well. How naff has the weather gone? Hope it picks up for the weekend!
I've been busy at work this week, started aqua natal classes wednesday evening at central baths which was fun! Also getting comments on my bump from complete strangers which is quite nice - it means people can tell i'm pregnant & not just chubby :haha:

i had a fab time thanks hun, did you see that girl walk past again at all? Poor soul bless her!

Well i've just had a nice warm bath so i'm off to snuggle in bed - i'm on at 7.30 in the morning and a staff meeting to prepare for eek!

Night night ladies xxx

Well I aint even pregnant and I got asked when I was due the other day in the chippy :cry:

Night night ladies xxx

aww i loved it when strangers noticed my bump you do think im glad they just dont think ive eaten too many pies haha.
No i didnt see that girl again but i know she buys Urban Decay so il have to she what happend next time, i cant believe she crashed her car twice- strange :wacko: she looked terrible bless her x

Awwww hun that's just not nice! Although i did get asked the same many years ago.....actually no......i was in wolverhampton bus depot & an elderley gentleman told me i shouldn't be horse riding in my condition......i wasn't pregnant & i didn't have a horse (but i did have jodhpur type leggins on - which were trendy at the time....honest!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->