Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

Hi ladies, hope your all well. How naff has the weather gone? Hope it picks up for the weekend!
I've been busy at work this week, started aqua natal classes wednesday evening at central baths which was fun! Also getting comments on my bump from complete strangers which is quite nice - it means people can tell i'm pregnant & not just chubby :haha:

hiya, did you have a nice time? x
i had a fab time thanks hun, did you see that girl walk past again at all? Poor soul bless her!

Well i've just had a nice warm bath so i'm off to snuggle in bed - i'm on at 7.30 in the morning and a staff meeting to prepare for eek!

Night night ladies xxx

Well I aint even pregnant and I got asked when I was due the other day in the chippy :cry:

Oh no i would never say that to someone unless they had a huge bump and you really knew they was deffo pregnant, my mum gets it all the time as all her weight goes to her belly but its not jellyish lol if you know what i mean so it kinda looks like shes pregnant , it really pisses her off though and shes 53 so you would think people would think about it first lol x

lol it was really embarrasing. I felt like a right idiot. I know Ive put weight on but my god Im not that fat. I ordered fish and chips and she said 'are u craving this?' I didnt really think anything of it although odd. Then she started with the 'have u been watching that one born every minute of channel 4'. I was like 'oh my god'. There was 2 women in the queue behind me too joining in bout that programme. Then she said 'when do u have it?'. I was so shocked when it clicked what she meant.. I felt that embarrased I didnt correct her and just said 'ohh not yet a while'. laughed, and walked out. Its made me really paranoid tho and its made me feel sooo depressed. I jus feel like a fat blob with nothing to show for it lol xx

lol it was really embarrasing. I felt like a right idiot. I know Ive put weight on but my god Im not that fat. I ordered fish and chips and she said 'are u craving this?' I didnt really think anything of it although odd. Then she started with the 'have u been watching that one born every minute of channel 4'. I was like 'oh my god'. There was 2 women in the queue behind me too joining in bout that programme. Then she said 'when do u have it?'. I was so shocked when it clicked what she meant.. I felt that embarrased I didnt correct her and just said 'ohh not yet a while'. laughed, and walked out. Its made me really paranoid tho and its made me feel sooo depressed. I jus feel like a fat blob with nothing to show for it lol xx

aw dont feel like that :hugs: xxxx

haha nevermind ay :) Hope everyone is ok? Did u all end up meeting up at the nicolodian yesterday??? xxx

hi all. the meeting got cancelled only a few wanted to go. suppose its strange and it depends to if the people are busy or not.
Caleb is starting to fight his sleep alot more in the day and hardly nap but it means now he normally has last bottle at 8 then goes till about 4am so thats ok. He is 4 months next saturday i dont know where the time has gone. ye oh is off now till next monday. He is looking after caleb on wednesday cos im going to apply for a acess to nursing course fingers crossed xx hope your all well xx

ah cant believe it was canceld yesterday, i guess it is hard getting everyone together at the same time x

Im glad Caleb is sleeping early for you Faye. 8pm till 4am straight thru is great for 4 months. Amelia was always a bad sleeper. I was up at all hours with her. Thats the one thing that puts me off bout havin any more. The lack of sleep hehe. I Lurveeee my sleep way to much :) The nursing course sounds good. I so need to get myself a job. i have been out of work for what seems like ages now. I used to be a shift manager at a pub/nightclub in wolves but we all got made redundant mid last year cuz the owners went bankrupt. Its stressful cuz although a pain workin till 4am sometimes on a weekend, it suited me. I dont really wanna go back into the pub trade at the min but its hard to get a day job as I wouldnt be able to start till after I dropped Amelia off at nursery and she doesnt start till half 12. Roll on september when she is fulltime so I can knuckle down and do something worth while. Maybe I should use my degree. I just dunno where to start.. Havent got a clue what to do :/ Its very stressful. Yeh Im shocked it was canelled on saturday. I didnt realise. Maybe in the summer it would be better.. plus we would all know each other a bit more by then. Hope everyone is ok? Monday again. Don't the weeks zoom by. xx

Yeah only about 5 ppl had said they were going (3 of those were my friends in real life!) so thought best to cancel. I was afraid of sitting in there on my own for hours as well if I'm honest! Maybe more ppl would have come just on the off chance but didn't want to commit? I'll have to get on to arranging something in the week maybe, I'll have to message everyone and ask what ppl would like to do? Any ideas? Would be nice just to meet for a coffee up town really but I imagine that's harder with toddlers than babies!? :) Definatley want to do something though, would be lovely to have a little group to go to Wacky Warehouse or picnic in the park with in the summer :)

Hope everyone is having a good week :) Anyone have plans to go away at Easter?

I so wish I was goin away over the easter hols, I really need it. Its my birthday on thursday, and its my daughters 4th birthday on monday so I'm madly trying to organise something for that at the min. Ive been up town today to get her a few more bits and pieces. I wanted to get her a snow white necklace from argos but its out of stock so Ive just reserved the last one at bentley bridge. Means I gotta go tomorro and pick it up tho :( urgh! Hopefully this rain goes away. She's a bit mad on snow white atm so most of what I have got her is in relation to that. Tomorrow its my boyfriends birthday so maybe I will take him out for tea -if he's lucky ;) He says he is takin me to see Alice in wonderland but he's been sayin this for ages and I still waiting haha.. anyone seen the 3D one? Is it any good? xx

I saw it and really loved it, but not too many 3d bits in it I didn't think! My friend hated it though!!! Hope your organising is going well today :)

By the way, I've sent a message to everyone in Social Mums so check ur inboxes :)

I'm also up for a meet - couldn't make the last one as i was waiting in for the window man to come :growlmad:

Hi everyone - it's gone a bit quiet on here lately! Just dropping by to say hi!

Hi :)

Hope everyone had a good bank holls weekend!

Hi! Don't know if this thread is still popular but only just come across it!! I'm 22, mum to Oliver who's 9 months and just found out i'm expecting my second! Eek, bit of a shock! Lived in wolves all my life and i'm currently in featherstone.
Just thought i'd introduce myself.
x x x

hiya! Nice to meet you. Congrats! Hope its healthy 9 months for you.

Hi everyone, How is everyone? Im not liking the rain today :( and Hi Zoe welcome to the group x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->