Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

hi leanne hope the bug goes soon. which mini pill have you been put on ? ive just gone onto mine and scared i will miss one:dohh:.

hi kelly how are you? if i was matt i would love to live down where he lives:wacko:. im sure he will be back up soon with jan.:haha:

hope everyone is ok x

stupid weather raining yet again oh well xx

Hi Faye, Im fine thanks.. Im jus lookin on google maps (street view) and u can see straight in my window :/ Im now killing time by lookin at everyones houses n seeing if I can spot anyone I know (sad hehe).. it always seems to rain of a weekend doesnt it. As for Matt.. ur right.. he cant keep away but I dunno why. Id love to live where they live, specially in the summer :shrug:. Sorry to butt in but Ive just gone on the mini pill (Micronor). I was on a diff pill but it gave me high blood pressure. This one is scary cuz u don't have the break like the other one and I keep missing periods.. I have had to do a few tests cuz Ive been that worried. I set my phone alarm to go off every single day so I dont miss takin it :dohh:

i'm on one that begins with a c and i think you have 6 hours if your late taking it. Yeah mines the same no break and supposed to stop your periods which is scary. My pill was changed cos of high blood pressure. Are you still coming next saturday x

Hi Ladies
Anyone need Cow & Gate Stage 1 - we have a box of formula unopened that we bought before we switched to Aptamil. Can have it for a few quid :) Lemme kno x

hey i aint been on in a while
how is everyone? bad last 10days for me.
now iv got worse stomach bug iv ever had in my life, looking after my girls is a task and a half!

ah hope your better soon, we had this 2 weeks ago its awfull x:hugs:

pinkish angel enjoy your night in , charlies had an early night as he had no nap today cos we had friends round so its been peacefull for me tonight x

pink 23 yh more bloody rain today its so depressing, cant wait for summer , anyone been to telford park? my OH said it would be good to take charlie there x

cant wait for summer , anyone been to telford park? my OH said it would be good to take charlie there x

I love Telford park its great for a day out and lovely in the summer.

I'm so excited i might get my first birth tonight after training as a doula!! I'm on call as bak up for a friend of mine who is a doula as she has one lady in labour early and another who is in slow labour who's late! So now i'm waiting incase the 2nd lady need help before the first has had hers!:happydance:

x

OOh exciting Mrs Mo! Hope you gets your hands on experience! Must meet up soon to give u ur birth pool back!!!

Telford Park is great and has lots of great climbing stuff for kiddies and they do have Wonderland which is supposed to be lovely for under 3s.

Hi Faye, my pill has only a 3 hour time limit.. hence why I have my alarm set every single day lol. I'm useless at remembering things at the best of times. It is supposedly supposed to stop periods altogether, however I didn't have one for 2 months and then this time, bang on my last pill of the pack I came on.. really uncomfortably too :( I'm feeling awful this weekend. Last night was great thanks Coz.. even though I didnt actually do anything. Oh I lie, I cooked myself a balti from scratch.. thats about it. Btw I thought the meet was the 27th Faye, not next sat? Its my birthday on the 1st April :)blush: no jokes plz hehe) so me and my mate are heading off to birmingham on that sat. We do it quite regularly. We stop over in the quality hotel.. go for a nice slap up meal at brindley place and then on to broad street. It costs a fair bit but we rather do this once in a blue moon rather than the constant nights up wolves. Its soooo boring up wolves now. Its the same people, same music.. same TROUBLE. Sayin that tho, next sat night I am up there cuz Im going to a wedding then onto town. Wow my life sounds well exciting, like I have a lot goin on hehe (I dont I assure you :happydance:)

Telford park is lovely. We went last year in the summer.. Went round wonderland. Its been there for years that. I used to go as a kid.. sit at the Alice in wonderland table and have tea with the mad hatter lol. The difference is its all battered now, and not free anymore :) Its still a nice day out tho if the sun is shining.

Have a nice weekend everyone :) xxxx :coffee:

I thought the meet was the 27th Faye, not next sat? Its my birthday on the 1st April :)blush: no jokes plz hehe) so me and my mate are heading off to birmingham on that sat. We do it quite regularly. We stop over in the quality hotel.. go for a nice slap up meal at brindley place and then on to broad street. It costs a fair bit but we rather do this once in a blue moon rather than the constant nights up wolves. Its soooo boring up wolves now. Its the same people, same music.. same TROUBLE.

Hiya :)
Yep, meet is Sat 27th March 1 till 3 :)
Your birthday plans sound great :) I love eating out in Brum. I used to like going out in Brum (gave up on Wolves ages ago - totally agree with your view of Wolves!) but even that's gone down the pan really and would get boring every couple weeks or so! I used to love Living Room but last time I went it was full of older guys perving and also love love loveeeed Zinc, but it's closed now.

My Saturday was pretty eventful really - main thing was shopping for new pram/pushchair. Really loved Cosatto Cabi but went to put Ethan in it and it's reeeeeally narrow. Back to the drawing board!!! Any suggestions?

Water babies tomorrow and of course FIRST MOTHERS DAY! Have a lovely Mothers Day all xxx

hey i aint been on in a while
how is everyone? bad last 10days for me.
now iv got worse stomach bug iv ever had in my life, looking after my girls is a task and a half!

Aw I hope you get better soon :(

Things are ok ere apart from lil madam playing me up.. dunno whats up with her lately :shrug:.. Ive got a night to myself tonight cuz she is stayin over at my folks house - what to do, what to do?! Im prob gonna be boring and stay in lol.. Maybe I will sort thru some stuff to list on ebay as I have been meaning to do it for a while and I neeeeeeeed dosh. Or maybe I will jus do sweet FA :blush:. Hope everyone has a nice weekend

Thanks.

I usually do that myself when i get time alone like that, such exciting stuff lol.
My hollie bit wild at the moment, lol. OH reply would be turning into you haha.

hi leanne hope the bug goes soon. which mini pill have you been put on ? ive just gone onto mine and scared i will miss one:dohh:.

hi kelly how are you? if i was matt i would love to live down where he lives:wacko:. im sure he will be back up soon with jan.:haha:

hope everyone is ok x

stupid weather raining yet again oh well xx

Thanks, ermm i aint going to try and spell but it cerzz summit lol. yeah, yet another thing to remember to do, im going put it in my phone for nightly reminder i think.

New2bumps, I can see how going to brum on a regular basis would turn into the same old situation too.. I dont really get the chance to go that much so I suppose its never gonna be an issue for me.. My days of partying are pretty much officially dead apart from the odd night ere and there :wacko:. I actually find by about 1am Im ready for my bed haha!! Im gettin old tho now (I'm 30 on my b-day eeeek).

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ALL :) Have a lovely day xxxxx:thumbup:

hi leanne yeah i think mines the same one. hope your getting better x
Hi Kelly ,yeah with the mini pill you don't have and period's. So thats pretty scary and ye march meet 27th silly me.
Hope everyones having a good mothers day x x

happy mothers day everyone, im just chilling today, anyone doing anything nice ? x

I went to my mom n dad's for dinner but Amelia smacked her teeth off the floor so we have had tears for 2 hours.. She has just calmed down now :/ I got a headache lol bless her.. time to chill now n have a cuppa x

I went to my mom n dad's for dinner but Amelia smacked her teeth off the floor so we have had tears for 2 hours.. She has just calmed down now :/ I got a headache lol bless her.. time to chill now n have a cuppa x

oh no, its just awfull when they hurt themselfs isnt it =( Hope shes ok now xxx

Happy Mothers Day everyone!
New2bumps - did you plan for a home birth then or were you taking the birthing pool into hospital with you? (i'm going to ask if i can do that incase the ones they have are all in use). Why did you not like the spin travel system? (just being nosey now lol)
My parents bought my travel system in the week & teased me by sending me a piccy on my phone grrr! I wanna go play with it lol.

oh no, its just awfull when they hurt themselfs isnt it =( Hope shes ok now xxx

she is fine now thank you... She's in bed tucked up so Im hoping she will be all better tomorrow. I have visions of her teeth going grey and falling out now she has bumped them. Hope not :( :cry:

Happy Mothers Day everyone!
New2bumps - did you plan for a home birth then or were you taking the birthing pool into hospital with you? (i'm going to ask if i can do that incase the ones they have are all in use). Why did you not like the spin travel system? (just being nosey now lol)
My parents bought my travel system in the week & teased me by sending me a piccy on my phone grrr! I wanna go play with it lol.

Yes I did plan a homebirth but when my waters broke at 35+5 it kinda went out of the window. I didn't go into labour but was induced 2 days later! I borrowed a birth pool off someone on here (won't name just incase she wouldn't want me to). I never planned the finer details, just incase it never happened. I was really convinced I'd love the water when in labour but now I've been through it I don't think I'd of liked being in a pool after all! I don't think they'd let you take your own pool into hospital though - they can only use the equipment they have tested etc which is why I couldn't take my laptop in, even though I was there for nearly a week. They let you take your birth ball in though but that's a bit less hassle - maybe ask them when u go for your look around!?
I'm selling the Spin yeah. Lots of reasons really all of which became issues after I'd put the baby in it if you see what I mean!
- there's a big gap between where the pram apron comes up and where the hood starts so it's not so cosy as other systems.
- it's a bit rickety because of the way the legs/wheels come from a central pivot.
- the pram body is really soft and shallow and the liner is baggy and ill fitting, which only bothers me now bubba is in it - this is because it's a pramette (same chair for pram and pushchair). I reeeeally want a system with a proper hard pram body now and then a seperate pushchair bit.
- generally there are always straps and things hanging down that aren't being used for something or other and the pram apron doesn't fit.
- the buggy part seems huge now, and I wouldn't be happy with LO in this pram until 6mo and he'd be too small for the pushchair for ages.

Pinkish - I'm 33 and gave up going out 'clubbing' a couple years back when all the decent bars seemed to vanish. I do still go up to Brum tho but now go for a meal in Brindley place and then stay out for a drink there where it's still quite nice (not Saturdays!)

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=338328628269#!/group.php?v=wall&gid=338328628269

^^^ social mums group on Facebook just incase some of you on here haven't joined but would like too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->