• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Woman complains about autistic child

O

onetwothreebp

So... this happened in Canada.

I am truly disgusted.

https://i44.tinypic.com/23lfqdi.jpg

Should the police find out who sent the letter, do you think there should be repercussions for such a letter?

How absolutely disgusting. I have no words. None. Zero.

As for your other two questions, yes, they should, and yes, absolutely.

I absolutely have no words for this !!! I wish I could unread that

Sorry, I should have put a warning in the subject line that it is quite disturbing.

I really think that this person should face legal consequences for such hatred.

Should the police find out who sent the letter, do you think there should be repercussions for such a letter?

Yes and yes. I find that letter absolutely disgusting and threatening. I feel sorry for the letter writer's children, as they won't be "normal" for very long if this is how they are raised.

I am appalled.

Sorry, I should have put a warning in the subject line that it is quite disturbing.

I really think that this person should face legal consequences for such hatred.

It's ok don't apologise. That was just my way of saying how appalled I am

The person is ignorant beyond belief

I seen this letter on Facebook I guess the police are investigating!!! I hope so whoever this person is is truly disgusting and needs a foot in there ass and everyone one else in that neighborhood that agrees as well!

I have to feel sorry for the "pissed off" mother's children. Imagine how they're going to be raised.. they will be the children mocking and abusing others because they have never been taught better.

Wow, no words. It really is a cruel world, I cannot imagine how she (the most of the autistic child) must feel over this. =( Nor she nor her child deserve that kind of treatment.

That is terrible. I really hope that isn't real! It just gets worse and worse the farther down you read. Maybe that lady should be euthanized to make her neighborhood a better place. Im sure it could do without that kind of hatred! So disgusted.

OH. MY. GOD. seriously!!!!! Her poor children to have such a heartless, venomous, callous excuse for a mother. Who does she think she is! She didn't have the guts to sign her name. There is something for people like this... It's called Karma. Lets hope she gets what she deserves. Grrr.......

Unbelievable. One thing I can't stand is ignorance.

X

I have to feel sorry for the "pissed off" mother's children. Imagine how they're going to be raised.. they will be the children mocking and abusing others because they have never been taught better.

This might sound OTT but sometimes I wish people like this were somehow forbidden from breeding. Kids don't hate anything until someone teaches them to (except maybe naps and veggies). Discrimination is learned and it's a shame that people are still passing these attitudes on to their children.

I think if this were in the US it would be considered a hate crime, as pretty much any crime geared towards someone based on discrimination would fall into that category. It was recently revised I believe to include mental disorders/illness. However, I think the definition of "hate crime" in Canada is much different and much less inclusive, so I'm not sure where it falls here. At the very least I'd hope they'd consider it harassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->