Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

Having the WORST day!!! And it's only just started..... Can't wait for bedtime already....

Lucas was really good this morning when I was having a shower, 'talking' and smiling at me and then ever since we've come downstairs (and I had to sort the cat out) he's been crying!!! He slept for 20 minutes and then just started screaming again.... Dunno what to do with him!!! No matter what I do, hold him or put him in his swing or on the floor (which he usually loves) he will not shut up!! :cry:

Oh dear, I hope he calms down soon

I had a bad night, up every 2 hours for the first half, then up every hour

Poor you!!

I was up every 3 hrs....
He's quiet now cause I'm feeding him but I'm sure he'll continue his screaming fit later (at some point today)

How's Maria today then???

Poor little boy :(

Maria is ok, busy blowing raspberries and admiring herself in the mirror - she's so vain! Though I think she'll get frustrated soon as she's on her tummy but can't quite remember how to roll over but she tries hard, bless her

lol there was me moaning in my journal about the sleep I didn't get but man alive, everyone else is worse off! I guess any amount of sleep loss isn't good though right :/

Today is a write off!

Hang in there. My lo was soooo needy up until about week 20 then turned into a joy overnight!

can I ask a really stupid question?

Isobelle is 16weeks old on Wednesday, so how can she be on WW19??

:blush: :shrug:

xx

can I ask a really stupid question?

Isobelle is 16weeks old on Wednesday, so how can she be on WW19??

:blush: :shrug:

xx

Because they start getting fussy between 14-17 weeks and that lasts till about 19/20 weeks...
Can't wait till my LO turns 19 weeks :p

Maria is ok, busy blowing raspberries and admiring herself in the mirror - she's so vain! Though I think she'll get frustrated soon as she's on her tummy but can't quite remember how to roll over but she tries hard, bless her

Lucas doesn't know how to roll over, well he can roll from his back to his side.... and he seems to be able to roll over onto his tummy aswell, but he only does it at night so I've not seen him do it yet :p
He doesn't seem to like the mirror, I bought one that I can put on the floor with him when he's on his mat but he isn't very interested...

Well we hve had another horrific morning! Took my LO into town to get some bits and decided when he was due a nap... Big Mistake!!! He normally sleeps in his pram but oh no not today...he just screamed and screamed, he was so tired but not prepared to give in! Then some woman turned around and said he was hungry! I assure you he wasn't! So now our whole day is a vicious OT cycle!

Lucas doesn't know how to roll over, well he can roll from his back to his side.... and he seems to be able to roll over onto his tummy aswell, but he only does it at night so I've not seen him do it yet :p
He doesn't seem to like the mirror, I bought one that I can put on the floor with him when he's on his mat but he isn't very interested...

She remember how to roll this time so didn't get frustrated but then she needed a nap cos she tired herself out!

Ah Lucas is trying to keep his skills secret!

Why is my LO just advancing his 'avoidance to nap' skills and not his 'rolling' skills!!!?

Why is my LO just advancing his 'avoidance to nap' skills and not his 'rolling' skills!!!?

Ah Maria advanced her avoidance to nap skills last week, she's very advanced now! Hopefully your boy will work on something more exciting and less tiring soon.

i no how you feel :( my LO was the same last week.cryed and screamed all day for 7 days over anything and everything.his 14weeks but was 11 days late so his having his biggy growth spurt in between the 12 and 14 week that they say they have x BIG HUGS x

Gin O'Clock anyone??? My LO has been horrendously OT today after our little gaunt out to the shops, he has just fought his cat nap for 25 mins, so nearly time to get him up and I am literally shaking from exhaustion! When LO is in bed I have 4 horses to go and sort out... I don't know how I can keep going on like this.

can't wait for Lucas to go to bed!! Roll on 7 o'clock :p
I managed to get him to have 4 half hour naps today though!!! Hopefully that'll make him sleep better tonight!! :p

Only 2 weeks to go then it should start to get easier again... (I know the book says between 20&22 weeks, but I choose to be optimistic and hope he'll be ok around 19 weeks (which is 17 for us))

Mine's in bed, thank god. I won't rule out any waking now because she's hit the 4 month regression crap now :/ if it ain't one thing, it's a bloody 'nother.

What time do all your LOs go to bed? I think Myka is showiing sigs that she wants bed earlier??

I've just put Lucas to bed.... I used to take him up at 9, but was told they sleep better if they go to bed earlier.... So I take him up at 7 now (if he isn't having a bath), change his nappy, put him in his sleepsuit, then feed him and put him in bed - all in a dark room (well the changing happens in a semi-dark room otherwise I won't see anything :p)
He fed for ages though tonight!!

I'm hoping that with his 4 naps today and the good long feed (from both sides) before bed he'll sleep well, but you never know with him.... He's had 2 days in the last week where he slept for 7hrs, then 3 and then 2....apart from that he usually wakes every 3 hrs like clockwork...

Dougie goes to bed at 7pm after his bath at 6.30 and then bottle...

I like your way of thinking Eltjuh, I am remaining positive... I really am... please please please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->