Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

Sounds good! How are we all joining said facebook group? I'm 'Kira Illona Elliott' if anyone wants to add moi! :) xxx

I've added blinkybaby, natsku & kiraelliott... But here's my link, just in case (And for BubbaG to add) https://www.facebook.com/ella.rudwickniewold

we're not having a great night btw, just what I need now I'm not feeling well!
Lucas went to sleep around 7.30 ish, then woke up again around 8.15 and went back down at 8.30. Then had his first nightfeed at 11.45 went back down at 12.10 and just had his 2nd nightfeed at 2.30ish and just gone back down at 2.45. :dohh: Hope he'll do a bit better now, but I can hear him rolling around in his bed at the moment... not sure what he's doing exactly but I'm pretty sure he'll wake up in a minute or start crying soon..... :cry:

We are awake spluttering and crying, but all half heartedly so lying here until it is a dull blown scream. Will do the group while Doigie has his morning nap (let's hope he takes it!), but until then I am Keira Goodwin on fb!

Maria kept waking up to shout once, I'd put her dummy in and she'd go back to sleep and 5 minutes later she'd do it again!

I had an alright night lol but that's mainly because I went to bed at half 10! Was funny, when we went in there she was on her front, bum in the air, lol. I used to sleep like that when I was a baby! But yeah, woke at 3.50am, had her feed n went back down - got up again at half 5, fed her a bit more and she dozed off in my arms which I wasn't expecting! Then we all woke up at 7. She went down for a nap at 9. I'm off to sonisphere festival soon, hope all her routine doesn't get messed up staying at my mum n dad's :/

xxx

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_166486106752099#!/home.php?sk=group_166486106752099&ap=1

Done, but will 'titivate' later x

Ok it is up and running, come on in girls!
I am only writing this to see if my signature works lol

AGH it doesn't! How do I make it show like yours???

Ok it is up and running, come on in girls!
I am only writing this to see if my signature works lol

AGH it doesn't! How do I make it show like yours???

When you get to the end bit to get a code, click the one under forum signatures and copy the 'pseudo...' one :)

xxx

hmm are you putting it in image tags?

great that you had an alright night last night kira, I went to bed early too

This is where I am getting lost, I can get the code but don't know where to go from there... Why am I so challenged??????

I'll try making one when maria naps and see if i can figureit out

Oooooh, going to go and add myself - I'm Leanne Holland on FB :)

We had a bit of a better night last night, he slept through but seemed quite restless, lots of grunting etc in the night. Can babies dream at this age? It was like he was having bad dreams all night :(

How is everyone today?

xxx

This is where I am getting lost, I can get the code but don't know where to go from there... Why am I so challenged??????

Copy paste the code snippet for psuedohtml ubb code and bbcode and just paste it into your sig - worked for me at least

And Maria sometimes seems to have bad dreams blinkybaby :(

OMG I have done it!

We had an OK night last night, but he still woke at 5.15am and it is really becoming a battle of wills now. I listened to him whine, moan and call out until 6am when he fell asleep and then woke at 6.40am and played until I got him up at 7am. I hope he soon gets the idea that I am not coming to him, some people say this can take a week... but it is so hard. He isn't crying as such, he is just calling out, moaning and then back off again.

So needless to say today he has been exhausted! He went for his nap, cried about that and woke after an hour and then I had to drop my OH books off at the Accountants and D fell asleep for 20mins in the car....totally messing up todays little routine, anyway just put him down after he turned into a grump and dount he will be down for long... 3pm would be nice, but very much doubtful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->