Wonder Week 19... What a Bi@*h!

Up every 2 hours *sigh*

Us too :( :cry: He went to sleep until 11pm then woke up, then againat 12.30, 2, 3 and 6. I gave in at 3 and brought him into bed with me, will NOT be doing that again. I have promised myself. Every time he woke this evening though we had grumbly tears which is also new. I'm gonna try milk if it happens again tonight.

Worst nights sleep EVER since he's been born and that's saying something.
:coffee:

Oh God looking forward to this leap then!!!

Maria wasn't grumpy at least, she just kept waking up to eat and play but she'd take about an hour to go back to sleep each time

Noooooooooooo! Ive just managed to start looking half alive in the mornings with an extra hour or two sleep!! That said she has woken at 5 yesterday and today to play and chat (I confess I may not have been as enthusiastic as I should have been lol)

Myka, can we skip the next one please??!?!

We need to create a new thread; it's nice to speak to ladies who are going thru all the same things at the same time xxx

Hah yeah I like our little group of sufferers!

:haha: I agree!! :winkwink:

We had an alright night, well Lucas did (woke up twice between going to bed at 7.30 and getting up at 7.30).... I couldn't sleep half the time and think I'm coming down with something now, my throat is killing me and I keep getting hot and cold, though I don't have a fever....

So I'm gonna relax on the sofa today let hubby take care of Lucas a little more than usual I think....

So is this next leap gonna mess with their sleep again?? I would've thought this one would be worst cause it coincides with the 4 month sleepregression and the 4 month growth spurt....

I hope this next one isn't as bad! Going on holiday with my mum end of the month and won't be fun if Maria doesn't sleep urgh.

Oh dear, hope you're not getting ill, I don't know how mothers cope when they're ill! My OH has been having a fever almost constantly for the past couple weeks but I haven't caught anything off him thankfully.

:haha: I agree!! :winkwink:

We had an alright night, well Lucas did (woke up twice between going to bed at 7.30 and getting up at 7.30).... I couldn't sleep half the time and think I'm coming down with something now, my throat is killing me and I keep getting hot and cold, though I don't have a fever....

So I'm gonna relax on the sofa today let hubby take care of Lucas a little more than usual I think....

So is this next leap gonna mess with their sleep again?? I would've thought this one would be worst cause it coincides with the 4 month sleepregression and the 4 month growth spurt....

To be honest I have no idea what this is - growth spurt and sleep regression all rolled into one I'm guessing! None of the other growth spurts have ever messed with Louie's sleep though (he was always a fantastic sleeper) so I'm thinking this is more of a sleep regression. Stupidly I thought we would be lucky and get away with it but no! :nope:

I know the next leap is at 26 weeks and we are now 23 weeks (24 according to due date he was 8 days late) so we are apparently in the thick of it now!

I look back at his newborn days up until he was about 15 weeks and think how easy it was! This is the most difficult he's ever been and I worry all the time that it's just going to get worse and worse!

I hope you feel better soon Eltjuh. :hugs:

And I'm loving this group too, it's nice to know I'm not alone!

xxx

Maria is nearly 22 weeks now but she was 9 days late so she's 23 weeks by due date.

I miss those few couple months too, Maria was so easy then!

Same here, Lucas is 19 weeks today but he was 13 days late so he would've been 21 weeks tomorrow....So I'm guessing it's about right that we're coming out of it, so we've got about a week and a half before the next fussy/cloudy period is supposedly starting again...
Looking at the little chart though the 19 week one was the longest one! At least that gives us some hope, right?! Oh and WW46 is also 5 weeks.
The others coming up are all 4 weeks.
Looking at the chart I now get why I never really noticed the other ones (before this one) so much, cause they were 'only' about 1 or 2 weeks

Yeah I never really noticed the other ones either, but this one went on forever for me. Hope the next one is really short!

Maybe if we are all on facebook we could start a group!?

That's an idea! I have no idea how to do that though lol xx

I haven't been on this thread for a bit since Amelie quit her last WW but she's 22 weeks now by WW age :( So it all begins again. Infact it started earlier than it should've I reckon. Anyways, so far nap times have been a nightmare, she gets so hyper trying out new skills she can't calm down.. but today she finally mastered rolling front to back so now just goes mental rolling both ways... lol. She's also started waking in the night more frequently and rising earlier :( Doh.

Kiraelliot shhh!!! I will start the group! Just need a name now... Leave that up to someone else, I am not very creative!

Kiraelliot shhh!!! I will start the group! Just need a name now... Leave that up to someone else, I am not very creative!

lol I think this thread title's pretty appropriate! Umm... or it could be... Wonder Week Highs and Lows?! I dunno... that sounds lame, lol! i'm rubbish, next!
xxx

Love that one BubbaG!

Kiraelliot, I'm at the exact same stage you are now and this one is way worse than the 19 week one. I think Louie might be teething as well but I have no idea how you tell! Everyone just keeps telling me it's his teeth but I have no idea. I think it's teething, sleep regresssion and wonder week all rolled into one! xx

how about wonderweek sufferers club :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"