Wondfo HCG Strip is this Positive???

Sarah Novak

Reaction score
New to these tests. Is this Positive or Neg. Been trying to get a BFP for 10yrs. I pray it is!! Had a miscarriage last month. Praying for a sticky bean..

20181116_132724.jpg

I see that for sure! Hope this is it for you!

Maybe Im in denial! But its coming up on a Frer yet Im like 12dpo. So how accurate are these!?

Those definitely look like bfp, they're more obvious than evaps, and they all have them... if they came up within time limit that is. Never seen an evap that convincing though and on all three.

I only used pink handle wondfos but they were lighter than your first one, Frer was obvious same day, I’d say deffo bfp!!!! :flow:

Definitely a :bfp:!!
Congratulations hun!! :happydance:

Ok thank you everyone! All though I believe there false or something is going on cause I had someone else pee just to see if a line shows up cause no positive yet on any other brand of PG tests. Of course no line showed up just mine. But these are the test I have taken since last friday.But I believe the Frer are evaps cause checked at 3mins and did not see them.Any ways any suggestions!! Please

20181119_120857.jpg

Ok thank you everyone! All though I believe there false or something is going on cause I had someone else pee just to see if a line shows up cause no positive yet on any other brand of PG tests. Of course no line showed up just mine. But these are the test I have taken since last friday.But I believe the Frer are evaps cause checked at 3mins and did not see them.Any ways any suggestions!! Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->