Wonky test?

Aww hang in there, some people have better tests in the afternoon, I seem to be that way and several others who got bfp's lately too. You're not out til af comes!! <3 <3

I didn’t even get a hint of a line until 14dpo and I started testing at 9dpo. Literally took a digital on 13dpo and got a NO.. took a FRER the next evening (bc hubby wanted to be there too) and we had a clear line. Don’t count yourself out yet!

Thanks for being so kind! Maybe I'll try one in the evening!

Just within the last few days I've come across (including myself) 4 women who are very dark in the afternoon but faint or lighter with fmu still just this very morning I flipped because my test line was faint on am ic when yesterday afternoon it was almost as dark as control and you said you got that line in the evening? So I would suggest holding it for AT LEAST 3 hours in the afternoon/ evening with very little to drink and then testing because I deff see a good line and a line is a line good luck sweety fx

I wonder why that is? Yeah, I got the positive when I took it in the afternoon/evening and I haven't gotten another since. I couldn't figure it out because it's pretty dark in person (of course it's dried now). I even showed my BF and he couldn't believe that I'm not getting any positives on the others. I'm going to try the afternoon and see what I get. Thank you!:hugs:

I agree with Katie. I've seen some of these threads myself and their afternoon pee was much darker than fmu for them so definitely worth trying. As for the digi, I didn't do one till I was a week late af, they can really take a while to turn positive. I know they're 25mIU but I think it's the way they work rather than the threshold so much. I took all mine apart out of curiosity as I was seeing positives on other tests last cycle, and the digis were getting darker but were still negative despite having some fairly dark blue lines on all three lines. I read somewhere ages ago it's the shade of blue or something, rather than the lines being there as you usually have some kind of lines on them anyway and usually all three lines too, even if you were definitely not pregnant so I wouldn't worry about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->