Wooden kitchen accessories

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've got Rio this kitchen for Christmas but I'm struggling to find any accessories that'll match.
Does anyone have any recommendations for any wooden accessories that'll go with it?
They don't have to be wooden, but id prefer them to be :)
Thanks.

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsizqc1s0q.jpeg

I'll be getting our LO a wooden kitchen for Christmas and I've started picking up some Melissa & Doug wooden food and other bits and bobs. Keep an eye out on Amazon as a lot of them have come up on the lightening deals.

All our kitchen accessories are wooden and they are mostly melissa and doug, some is from early learning.

I love this kitchen but trying to find it for the price I want to pay (£120 max)

I agree Melissa and Doug do some nice bits, but I also noticed wilkinsons and asda also do kitchen accessories but cheaper.

If i cant find that little tykes kitchen, I may get the asda one....What do you all think? Does it look too cheap?

https://direct.asda.com/george-home...t/000749291,default,pd.html?cgid=D25M8G1C17S3

I have Melissa and Doug wooden food, cutting fruit and food categories etc. I got those last year because he was really into helping in the Kitchen but I felt not old enough for an actual kitchen.
I need pots and pans and a toaster etc. Plates and cutlery will probably have to be plastic I haven't seen any wooden ones.

I got the kitchen for £127.49 after following it on camelcamelcamel, apparently it's the lowest it's been. I'm really happy with it at that price. It's gone down a few times since then so maybe track it to keep an eye on it x

I have Melissa and Doug wooden food, cutting fruit and food categories etc. I got those last year because he was really into helping in the Kitchen but I felt not old enough for an actual kitchen.
I need pots and pans and a toaster etc. Plates and cutlery will probably have to be plastic I haven't seen any wooden ones.

I got the kitchen for £127.49 after following it on camelcamelcamel, apparently it's the lowest it's been. I'm really happy with it at that price. It's gone down a few times since then so maybe track it to keep an eye on it x

All our plates, cutlery and pans etc are all wooden. Cant find our exact sets cos weve had them a few years but can definatley get them.

Thanks Liz, I must be searching for the wrong things lol! I'll have to look harder x

I just put wooden saucepan set in a search on amazon and it bought quite a few up. Hopfully there are some you like on there x

Thank you, I've just ordered the red Melissa and Doug ones and a wooden toaster to match!
Didn't even realise there were m&d saucepans I've clearly been shopping with my eyes closed :)

We've got wooden toaster, pans, tea set, plates as well as food from John Lewis. I've seen some wooden bits in Wilko's too

I love the IKEA range of kids utensils/plates/pans etc, which is more china/metal stuff but so much like the real thing! Always get wooden food though. We have bits from Melissa and Doug, Hape and Santoys. Janod and HABA do some lovely looking sets too.

Oooh I need to check that site as i would pay £127

Hape do a nice wooden salad bowl I am thinking of getting to go with ours

Try wilkinsons. My sister bought Penny some things from there for her kitchen. A lot of the stuff I've bought is from ELC.

We got Zoe the M&D kitchen half price last year on Amazon lightning deals, and got a set of metal pans from Ikea to go with it. When the pans arrived hubby insisted they were not toys, as they are just like miniature versions of real pans. Add a wooden spoon and they make a fab drum kit, too!

Netpricedirect have a few bits. Bought LO a red wooden coffee maker very cheap from there. Over a year later it still looks new

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->