Woohoo i got my 1st ever opk pos!

mumof2and1dog

Reaction score
:happydance:

Wow I'm so happy it almost feels like a positive on a hpt!!!

I was starting to feel a bit disheartened as they have always been negative (only been testing for 2 wks but im soooo impatient) and i only came off the bcp 20th Feb and was worrying if it would take months and months to O but today when i done my opk test i screamed with delight when i saw the 2 lines of the same colour :test:

Anyways im but more happier today and looking forward to the next 3 days :sex: Well i have let my df have 2 nights off :blush:

:hugs:

Wow congrats!! :happydance: I felt the same way last week when I had an almost positive one! LOL

Get busy lady! :sex:

Congrats - it is exciting when you know its time to get to it :) Hope you get your :bfp:

thanks lovely ladies :thumbup:

The only thing is now that he's worked all day and I went for a take away and I've come back to find him snoring his head off on the couch dead to the world :sulk: and i cant even wake him up!!!

May have to leave him a note next to his alarm clock for the morning saying 'please wake for :sex: hahahahaha so hopefully he wakes me before he goes to work at 6am so there aint no way I'm missing this fertile window for anyone!!!!!

Yippee :happydance::happydance:

Woo hoo so chuffed for you..... get that OH up straight away lol

You can now count days past O - lucky you 2ww yay

Hopefully i wont be too long behind you :thumbup:

AAARRRGGGHHH

Cant wake him up!!! I'm gonna av to attack him in the morning instead :blush:

Fingers crossed I dont miss my chance eh cos I'm gonna crack up if i have to wait another month!!!!

AAARRRGGGHHH

Cant wake him up!!! I'm gonna av to attack him in the morning instead :blush:

Fingers crossed I dont miss my chance eh cos I'm gonna crack up if i have to wait another month!!!!

I say set your own alarm for an hour before he has to get up, and attack him! LOL

congrats!! are you temping as well? this is the only way to confirm you did actually O and when. I seem to O really quickly after the surge so 3 days after would be just for fun for me!! As soon as I see that second line a couple of days before we have to get down to serious business cos when I get the positive we only get the one shot!

thanks for the replies ladies :thumbup:

Well I didn't have to set my alarm as he's always up for it of a morning its normally me who can't be bothered and hey ho we DTD :blush: I even stayed lying down with a pillow under my bum to make sure the :spermy: had an easy ride :happydance:

@ Miss_C hiya and yes I am temping and it was low yesterday morning but shot right up this morning.

yay :happydance: well done mumof2

:hugs:fingers x u cooking now lol

Lets hope so mommyjill x I think its best if we bd monday morning as well dont you? As i think tonight will be too much for my df haha I also got another pos opk today as well so things r looking promising fx xxx

Yay for timing it perfectly!!! Welcome to the 2ww!!!

yay :happydance: well done mumof2

:hugs:fingers x u cooking now lol

Lets hope so mommyjill x I think its best if we bd monday morning as well dont you? As i think tonight will be too much for my df haha I also got another pos opk today as well so things r looking promising fx xxx

Sounds like a plan lol:thumbup:
I also got another + but just checked there just now and its a lighter line again now wish was temping as well lol

Happy days - ah the old pillow under the bum - did that myself all this month! Welcome to the craziness of the 2WW...

WOW mumof2and1dog looks like we were on the same boat there! my opk+ was yesterday as well and today it's back to - ...DTD last night too... ugh the dreaded 2ww now.

FINGERS CROSSED and lots of Baby Dust!

Happy days - ah the old pillow under the bum - did that myself all this month! Welcome to the craziness of the 2WW...

hee hee I remember doing that when we were ttc d #2 only cos I wanted a boy lol and do u know what I dont remember bd as much as I'm doing now :blush: I just wish df wasnt working all these long hours so we could DTD more often x

We never DTD this morning :nope: but I've already told him its happening tonight I might even :serenade: him to stop it feeling like a chore!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->