woolwich

And all them bloody posts... I have some twats on my fb I really need a clear out

And all them bloody posts... I have some twats on my fb I really need a clear out

I was very nice :haha:. I posted " Feel free to post your racist rants, and i'll feel free to delete you".

I can't abide racism of any description and won't tolerate it on my facebook page. The amount of evil comments is sickening from all sides.

But its not even been confirmed that he was a soldier yet, remember that a lot of the stuff being said isnt fact but hearsay.

Marinewag, my Gran used to live right by the Hounslow barracks for about sixty years (her first family home and also where she died), so we used to go to all the open/family days that. Great memories. Sorry for being O/T.

The military always try and "open their doors" to the locals to try and keep relations good between us and civvies good because as always there can be silly rivalries, the community is very supportive here though, proud to be part of the military community and part of London.

The 10 o clock news on ITV is now saying the poor lad was definitiely a soldier.

EDL are apparently now throwing glass missiles at Police

Yeah, they really did try and keep the civvies involved. I remember being dressed in one of the uniforms, this it was like their dress uniform. My Dad was in the royal artillary (in Woolwich) its where he met my Mum (who also served as a nurse in the QA there), where they got married and it is where my angel big sister was born, and even back then they tried to as you say keep the civvies happy.

Why doesnt that surprise me bumpy.

But just because the murderer was ranting about the government doesn't mean it was connected to a terrorist organisation - for all we know that man could be mentally ill and in some kind of psychosis? I really feel for Muslims in this country, it must be awful to experience the unbelievably bigoted reactions to crimes like this.

The media is accountable for so much crap in this country, people are so easily manipulated.

Tbh I think people are easily manipulated when it comes to Islamophobia because they want to be. They would rather place the blame on an 'evil' religion than their own xenophobia.

Just because I think he was targeted doesn't mean i think it is Islamic terrorism

But there were two of them so it seems more likely than one bloke on his own - I know It could still turn out not to be a terrorist thing but surely they have to think of all the possibilities x

I dont think its all just about religion but I actually think people are shocked this has happened :( I don't just blame religion but I do think why!? Of course people look for a blame, it's only natural I guess.

I've just read a "friend" (now deleted) saying that " These muslim terrorists need to **** off back to their own country ". Sorry if i'm wrong here but these murderers were english weren't they ?.

But there were two of them so it seems more likely than one bloke on his own - I know It could still turn out not to be a terrorist thing but surely they have to think of all the possibilities x

I agree, what the media report is only touching the surface. The police and politicians who also hinting towards terriosims must be privilaged to intelligence we would never know about. I wonder if these 2 were already known.

Well the one speaking on the video certainly had a London accent IMO, Fergie. It is the age old assumption that if you are not white, you are not British *rolls eyes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->