woooh finished driving school today

lexis_mommy

Reaction score
i finished my young drivers driving school today :D:D

AND i passed yaaay :yipee: i'm sooo happy....

i get to get my license 4 months sooner (in JANUARY!!)
i get 30% of my car insurance :headspin:
annnnnd i'm a good driver wahooooo lol

january here i coooome :plane: (pretend its a car 8) )

aww thats brillaint hunny, why don't you get your licence till January??? sorry don't understand how it works over their?

:lol:

here we start with our G1, we do a written test to get that...i got mine in april

then after either a year, or if you take young drivers, 8 months, you can do your g2 test which you drive (thats what i'll be doing in january :D:D)

and then you have your g2 for a year, and do another driving test and then you get your full licence, your G

kinda stupid lol but theres differences between them all

the G1 you can only drive with someone who has had their G licence for 4 or 5 years (can't remember which) and you can't drive from 12 at night till 5 in the morning, you can't drive on any major highways, and a bunch of other crap lol

the g2 you can drive by yourself and anytime day or night, and on major highways...

the g is the exact same as the g2 only it shows your a "mature" driver or something stupid like that lol its completely ******ed :D

what's your guys system over there??

wow, in California you get your license at 16. But they changed it that you can not drive past 11 pm if you are under 18 and you also can not have anyone under 18 in the car with you if you are driving. This is for kids.

we can get our licences at 16 too lol i was just a late starter :oops: hehe

and i think we can only have like one person under 18 in the car with our g1 unless its out family members or something lol stupid rules they have 8)

I didnt get my license until I was in 12th grade (17 going on 18) folks made me get a job first.

In US if you are under 18 and get a ticket, go to court, your folks have to attend court with you. Judge will ask folks if they want to take your license away.

TRUE STORY. HAPPENED TO ME. WAS 17 GOT A SPEEDING TICKET. DAD HAD TO COME TO COURT WITH ME. MADE ME CRY IN FRONT OF JUDGE. :oops: BUT LET ME KEEP LICENSE. SAID "LOOK AT HER, DONT YOU THINK SHE LEARNED HER LESSON." ONLY TICKET FOR SPEEDING I EVER GOT. :wink:

awww thats cute lol...

it always shocks me how different the laws are everywhere its so insane lol

here i think if you get a ticket, you just pay it, i don't really know lol i haven't got one yet :cry: i can definitely see myself getting a few tho hehe i'm a speed demon :twisted:

Excellent news babe!! Well done you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :happydance: :dance::happydance: :dance::happydance: :dance::happydance: :dance::happydance: :dance:

i wanna drive cant afford 2 atm tho!!!!

i can't really afford to either but i NEED to lol....my bf and his brother just bought a truck together but they use it for work, so i can NEVER use it lol unless they are home and want to take me out....i really need a car for errands and stuff, just make things so much easier, plus all my friends (well 90% of them anyways) and family live in other towns, so it'll make it so much easier just to go up for a visit, rather than wait till they get home, pay gas money, and then wait till they are ready to drive me :? its definitely a neccisity (sp) lol also cuz with two babies its gonna be sooo hard to do anything my double stroller is friggin HUGE :shock: i can't even carry it down the stairs :!:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->