Wooooop not long now! 2 months until I am Mrs Wilson! 15th Sept 2012

and breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:D

It'll all come together beautifully!

Then i'll be asking u for help lmao!

You can do it hun!

Just think... some people arrange entire weddings in 2 months... and you've done SO much already... so finishing touches just to do.

Make a list... then just tackle one thing at a time! :hugs:

Loads of drama LOL will update soon! :) on countdown now :)

Wedding prep tomorrow at thechurch!

Choosing hymns, readings etc and hopefully talking to the other couples getting married the same day if they turn up!

Stationary woman turned into a con artist and tried to rip me off! To cut a long story short am now sorting them on my own and saving some money!

Need to sort rings next week - still not done LOL

Then flowegirl shoes and boys shoes. Got their Suits - so cute! No jackets (they were red hot in the shop and am assuming will be warm!) so they have shirt, trousers, rouche tie thingy and waistcoat!

Still in process of paying for everything and hen weekend on Sat am Woooooop cannot wait :)

Can't wait to hear all about the hen weekend. I've always wished I could go to one!

Sounds like everything's coming together well hun ... apart from the staionary woman :grr: Can't wait to hear and see pics of your hen weekend ... almost 1 month to go :wacko: x

Arrgh not updated for ages. Little man been v ill! Shit loads to do in next few weeks! Arrggggghhh panic setting in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->