Works Christmas party's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Bell

Reaction score
It my works christmas party this Friday, we going to the one at our Hilton. I'm kinda stuck on what to wear....what's are you all wearing to your parties this year? :xmas17::xmas4::wine:

I wore an orange floral dress to OH's. I wa worried it would be too bright for a winter/Christmas party, but it looked nice (and it's the only nice dress I have that currently fits :haha: )

We're going. Bowling and for a meal for ours, I dunno how dressy to go either lol sx

Ours is on 13th. Im wearing a midi dress. Nothing exciting but couldn't find anything else.

We're going to a golf club on the 12th, which is the day we finish for Christmas. It's a three course sit-down dinner and a 70s and 80s disco. I'm having vegetable soup, scampi, and Christmas pudding. :thumbup:
I'm pregnant, so I've had to buy a new dress. I got this on ebay:
https://cdnc.lystit.com/photos/2013/01/31/asos-maternity-burgundy-lace-skater-dress-with-half-sleeve-and-belt-product-4-6267947-189416437_large_flex.jpeg
It's apparently ASOS, but it's either a knock off or a factory second. It only cost me £11 with postage!
I'm wearing these shoes:
https://howcool.com/popup-images/TUK-A7566L.jpg
I've had them for years. They look pretty impressive, but they're actually really comfortable and easy to walk in. I'm driving, since I can't have a drink, so I'll also take some flat, red, glittery pumps to drive in, and I can always change into the flats for a dance later in the evening.

Do you girls do a secret Santa at work? We do a lucky dip Secret Santa on the night out. Everyone brings a gift worth around £5 and we each pick one out of the sack. It's way less stressful than a traditional secret Santa!

It's my work one on Wednesday but it's just a meal after work, should be fun as it's the best Bavarian bar in London apparently lol but as it's straight after work we won't be dressing up, I will probs just be in my Levi's and Christmas jumper as I work in a uni so the work dress code is pretty relaxed!

Been more stressed about my husband's that's in a couple of weeks, I've got a lovely jump suit from River island that's formal and very flattering which I will wear with some lovely heels, but it's in the sgt's mess and women aren't usually permitted to wear trousers without permission in military messes for mess dos (yup, you read that right) however, it's not a proper mess do it's only in the mess as they were too late to plan anything, I don't think hubby will even have to wear uniform so I'm hoping that means I can wear trousers....?!

Mine is in 2 weeks, im going shopping for a dress this week 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"