World Book Day costume!

Tattoo

Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
I'm jumping over from Second Trimester a bit early to ask for some ideas!
It's World Book Day in March, and I'll be about 33 weeks. I'm Head of English at the primary school where I teach, so I have to organise our World Book Day celebrations. I'm trying to think of a theme for the day which lends itself to a pregnancy-friendly costume! So far my best idea is to buy a large sized retro style nurse dress (seen some on ebay cheap enough) and dress as Chummy from Call the Midwife, and make the theme "books which have been adapted for film or television". That's easy for parents, right?!
Any other bright ideas???
Thank you!

They had a book dress up day at the end of last term at my DD's infant school and the teacher was dressed in a cow print onesie. I'm not sure what book she was from but she said she was called Daisy the cow? I think animals from books would be quite easy. The teacher wasn't pregnant but I LOVE my onesie, I can't wait to get into it at the end of the day so I know they are very prego friendly. They had some tiger ones on sale in a shop near me which would have done for The Tiger Who Came To Tea.

Anything that allows me to go to work in a onesie gets a thumbs up from me! In fact, I may or may not be wearing a onesie right now (hint: I am).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->