worred

charlene7828

Reaction score
ok, ive had alovely drame free pregnancy and was really enjoying it. untill over a week ago when i ended up in hostipal for 5 days with bleeding... it was not much but had to get an anti d and then they kept me for observation.

i got home tuesday last week and was told to visit the doc friday. when i did they were concened about my angles and fingers been puffy and i looked completely exhausted. they feared i may b at risk of high blood pressure, even though this was showig up normal. so i got sent home for weekend bed rest, which i actually did do.

back today so they could check me out again and puffyness gone, blood pressure ok but my heart was gonig too fast. this concerned them as i had done nothing except lie around from friday! now i not sure what my heart rate shoudl b but i googled it wen i got home and it said normal while pregnant is 70-90, mine was 130.... does anyone kno if this is really high and should i b concerend??

i kno my doc this years and they very good so im worried since he seemed quite concerned!!! ive bee ntold not to lift a finger fir rest if week, back for hostipal check up friday and he made a huge note for them and told me to make sure i also tell them he was concenred!!

they then started gonig on about tinglying sesation and nubness uo my arm! i started to worry he thoufh i mite take a heart attack!!!

also im just 25 and quite small framed. by bum very tiny aswell. i was huge wut baby number 2. im only measureing 34 weekd and im 36 week and 5 days... i never had a fast heart with my previous pregnances either and i wouldnt not consider myself stressed r anytihng like tat!!

am i just been a worry wart now???? :cry:

Sorry hon...didn't want to read and run but have no idea. What I do know is that worrying about things will raise your heart rate as you will panick so as hard as it is really try to stay calm and deep breathe...rest up xxx

I've got a fast heartbeat too accompanied by high blood pressure at times. My heart is usually about 130 at resting, sometimes higher.

Been to the cardiologists who did some checks on me and they all came back ok. They think it's just pregnancy and that it'll go when I've given birth.

Hopefully they will keep an eye on you. They might give you this 24 hour ECG thing that you keep attached to you for a day and they can monitor your heart then.

Try not to worry xx

Sorry hon...didn't want to read and run but have no idea. What I do know is that worrying about things will raise your heart rate as you will panick so as hard as it is really try to stay calm and deep breathe...rest up xxx

i completely agree wit u. i rang my nana as she like to kno waht they say, and she told me to go straigh down if i get any pain.. i told her tat ill end up imagining them if i tink i should b looking out for them!!! my granda has alot of heart problems so tink she gonna b a real worry wart now! (im a nice caring way) so tink i sohuld just out on a dvd ans not tink about it!!

I've got a fast heartbeat too accompanied by high blood pressure at times. My heart is usually about 130 at resting, sometimes higher.

Been to the cardiologists who did some checks on me and they all came back ok. They think it's just pregnancy and that it'll go when I've given birth.

Hopefully they will keep an eye on you. They might give you this 24 hour ECG thing that you keep attached to you for a day and they can monitor your heart then.

Try not to worry xx

ah tat makes me feel much better!! tats wat mine was as resting! i knew myself it was fast as i could feel it in my chest but passed no remarks as i was putting it down to late pregancy. they just worried me today!!

Hey hun diddnt wat to read and run but i dont really have any idea with this sort of stuff.. Just try and rest and not to worry to much, easier said than done tho :) Hope you feel better soon xx

my heart rate is 125 every time when I go to see my midwife.She said it is a little bit high but nothing to worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->